Complaint Letter to Labour Commissioner u/s 21(2) of Delhi Shops & Establishment Act, 1954 : Format
Before Authority Under Delhi Shops & Establishment Act
Office of Deputy Labour Commissioner ————- New Delhi
Application No. of 2021
In the matter of:
M/s abc Security Service Pvt. Ltd.
Through its Directors ………………Management
Claim under section 21 (2) of Delhi Shops & Establishment Act, 1954.
MOST RESPECTFULLY SHOWETH:
1. That i joined employment of security service as a security guard in 2006 on monthly salary of Rs.8500/- P.M..
2. That i did my duty diligently, regularly and with utmost punctuality sincere and with full devotion of job. No negligency on my part was recorded during the period when i was posted at various post in NCR.
3. That at the time of appointment of me as a security guard the management had given the assurance to give all incentive/ facilities such as ESI and PF as specified by the government of india read with labour law to me accordingly.
4. That I worked on duty as a security guard for the period of January and February 2017, but at the beginning of march 2017, I demanded my salary total Rs.17000/-.
5. That at the initial stage the management gave me assurance to give my full salary and ordered me to be continued on job but lack of money it was not possible for me to continue my job to my livelihood.
6. That I repeatedly requested for my salary but the management of the security agency threatened me for dire consequences and refused to give my salary. The management compelled me to sign on voucher under pressure but nothing gave me.
7. That i also served a demand notice for payment of my salary for the above period but management did not obliged.
8. That I am entitled to claim following amount from management.
(i) Earned Salary from 01.01.2020 to 28.02.2020
@ Rs. 17000/- ( Rs. 8500/-P.M.)
(ii) Rs. 3000/- as running expenses.
(iii) Total Rs. 20000/-.
It is therefore, most respectfully prayed that management be directed to pay amount of Rs. 20000/- ( including earned salary+ expenses) along with interest to the claimant.
JOINT VENTURE AGREEMENT: LEGAL DRAFT FORMAT