It gives us immense pleasure to share that propelled by the success of the previous editions of Quiz on Criminal Law. Jus Dicere has now decided to follow in the footsteps and host the Second Edition of National Quiz on Criminal Law, quiz competition of Jus Dicere in the month of November 2018 in association with SCC Online.
We look forward to participation from Researchers & students studying in any Law Schools / Colleges / Departments of the Universities recognized by Bar Council of India. Post Graduate Students are also eligible to participate.
- Winner will be awarded Cash Prize of ₹25,000/-, Gift hamper from SCC Online & EBC, Cash Coupon of 3000/- from Jus Dicere* & Certificate of Merit with Internship Opportunity.
- Runner-up will be awarded Cash Prize of ₹20,000/-, Gift hamper from SCC Online & EBC, Cash Coupon of 2000/- from Jus Dicere* & Certificate of Merit with Internship Opportunity.
- The next 10 following best candidate will be awarded Cash Coupon of 1000/- each from Jus Dicere* & Certificate of Merit.
- One month access of SCC Online Web Edition for all the participants of the competition.
- Cash Coupon of 200/- each from Jus Dicere* & hard copy of participation certificate will be provided to every eligible participant.
Format of Quiz
Quiz shall take place online, the paper will include the question in the different formats, viz. Multiple Choice Question, One Word Answer, Short Answers, Long Answers and many more.
Quiz will cover the different aspect of Criminal Laws, Indian Penal Code of 1860 & Code of Criminal Procedure of 1973
Rules & Regulations
- The Quiz shall take place in online via our quiz portal.
- Quiz shall have 50 questions.
- Quiz will be of 20 minutes.
- Every question carries 01 marks & there will be no negative marking.
- The results declared would be final and the authority vests with Jus Dicere to change or modify the same.
|Last Date of Registration
||November 08, 2018
|Confirmation of Registration
||November 09, 2018
|Access of Quiz Portal
||November 10, 2018
||November 11, 2018 (07.00 PM Onward)
|Dispatch of Certificates
||November 15, 2018
Registration & Participation Procedure
- Candidates are required to submit necessary information and pay required fees at given link.
- Please be informed, payment of registration fees is the only requirement for registration.
- Successfully registered participants will be provided with all important guidelines and details to participate in quiz by November 09, 2018.
A nominal fee of ₹250/- is applicable for registration. You can pay & register here
Online, via Debit Card/Credit Card/Internet Banking/Digital Wallets
The participant can give this exam from their home or hostel with the use of a Laptop or Mobile Phone.
For any further queries, connect with us at firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a ring at +91 8448449531