National Quiz Competition by Our Legal World on Constitution Day [Prize Worth 30k] Register by 25th Nov
ABOUT THE OUR LEGAL WORLD
Our Legal World is one of the leading Legal Community website for an e-learning platform for law students, legal professionals and legal academia etc. with the motto – Law ABOUT LAW. Our Legal World offers Online Internships to the Law Students as Law News Reporters, Law Researchers, Case Analysts, Content Writers, Campus Ambassadors and Editors and We conducts a variety of Law Events, inter alia, Article Writing, Drafting Competition, MUNs and Debates etc..
ABOUT THE COMPETITION
Constitution Day, also known as Samvidhan Divas, is celebrated in India on 26 November every year to commemorate the adoption of the Constitution of India. To celebrate the Constitution Day on 26th November 2019 in order to commemorate 71 years of the adoption of the Indian Constitution and also to make people aware about the fundamental Rights and duties. Our Legal World under its Judiciary Preparation/UPSC cell has introduced this National Quiz Competition 2020 under its Constitution Day fest on the occasion of 71 Samvidhan Divas.
Also Read: National Legal Drafting Competition by Our Legal World 2020 [Prize 5000/-] Register by Nov 18th
Theme for MCQ- Indian Constitution & Polity [71 MCQs and 30 Minutes]
Who can participate?
Any person ( School Student, Law Student, UPSC Aspirants, Judicial Services Aspirants etc.)
Rules and Regulations
- Only Individual Participation is permitted.
- No complaint regarding the network issues during any stage of the quiz will be entertained.
- Quiz will be conducted on Google Forms
- The quiz will be conducted on 26th November 2020 at 12:00 PM to 12:30 PM, to avoid any inconvenience, the participants are advised to be ready 10 minutes before the commencement of the quiz.
- The link of the Google form quiz will be open to all participants who have completed their registration process
- The participants are requested to arrange a sound internet connection, the we shall not be responsible for any loss due to loss of internet.
- The quiz will comprise of 71 MCQs to be attempted in 30 minutes and in one go.
- The registration amount shall not be refunded in any case whatsoever.
- The we reserve the right to amend or repeal any rule or eligibility criteria at any time before the commencement of the competition.
- All ties will go through a 2-stage process:
- Stage 1: Special “Star Marked (*)” questions are placed at Q5, Q10, Q15, Q20, Q25, Q30, Q35, Q40, Q45, Q50. In case of any ties, the participant who has attempted more correct star marked questions will be given preference.
- Stage 2: In case of tie even after the Stage 1, the participant who has finished the quiz earlier will be given preference.
- 1st Prize: Rs 7k+ Indian Constitution Bare Act
- 2nd Prize: Rs. 5k+ Indian Constitution Bare Act
- 3rd Prize: Rs. 1k+ E-Book
- 4th Prize: Rs. 700/-
- 5th Prize: Rs. 500/-
- 10 consolation Prizes Worth of Rs. 1,000 [Only Kinds]
Certificate of Participation to all
- Last Date of Registration: 25th November 2020 [Extend 28th Nov Till 1:00 PM]
- Date of Competition: 26th November 2020 at 12:00 PM to 12:30 PM
- Re-Conduct : 28th November 2020 at 05:00 PM to 5:30 PM
- Result: 28th Nov at 6:15 PM
Sorry for the inconvenience you faced throughout the competition we didn’t mean to hurt anyone’s feeling, by mistake forgot to put the Mail and Name column in Google Form we take the liability for this mistake. And because it is for the first time we organise this competition so we expect some patience from your side also. And we expect you all gonna present in the tomorrows competition.
Tomorrow Timming:m 5 p.m. – 5:30 p.m.
Link will be provide you by tomorrow 4:55 p.m. Quiz Link Click here [5:00- 5:30]
We are already so sorry for the inconvenience you faced. Expecting for positive response from your side.
HOW TO REGISTER?
- Registration Fee: Rs 50/- (Non-Refundable)
- After paying the amount, attach the photo/screenshot of the receipt in the form.
- Registration Form: click here
- PayTM: 8905045619
- Google Pay: 8905045619
- Getway: https://www.instamojo.com/@ourlegalworld/
The details provided in the Google Form will be published the same in Certificates.
Declaration of Results shall take place at 27th Nov at 12:00 P.M.
- All queries and clarifications can be sent on firstname.lastname@example.org to
- Mr. Sachin Kumar and Ms. Kirti Sharma: 8905045619 (WhatsApp)
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ourlegalworld/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/ourlegalworld/?hl=en
- Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/company/our-legal-world/
28 Nov 2020 7:00 PM
Candidate who had appeared in Quiz may file their objections through mail email@example.com along with authentic source. (Till 29th November 2020 5:00 PM). If any queries and clarifications can be sent on 8905045619. Q & A
- Rank 1st: Ankit (Other exam Aspirant)
- Rank 2nd: Deepak Kumar (firstname.lastname@example.org) [LPU, College Student]
- Rank 3rd: D Mourya [Allahabad University]
- Rank 4th: Naveen [Chanakya National Law University, Patna]
- Rank 5th: Pooja bhatt [Other exam Aspirant]
- Rank 6th Amit Kumar [Judicial Aspirant]
- Rank 7th: Shibun Mishra [Other exam]
- Rank 8th: Ashvani Kumar [LPU]
- Rank 9th: Deepak Kumar (email@example.com) [Law Student]
- Rank 10th: Nidhi Kumari [Law Student]
- Rank 11th: SUNNY GOURAV [College Student]
- Rank 12th: Gunjan Kumar Ravi [Banasthali University]
- Rank 13th: Suraj [Delhi University]
- Rank 14th: Adhithya [Gvhss for girla Tirur, Malappuram]
- Rank 15th: Tanisha pandey [New Law College]
- Rank 16th: Gautam Raj [Jamia Millia Islamia]