It gives us immense pleasure to invite your esteemed institution to participate in the Bengal Law College National Moot Court Competition, 2019 from January 04th to 06th, 2019.
The competition seeks to sensitize the law students in the developing domain of commercial contracts, criminal liability for national and international reforms and provide a platform for students to understand the complex and emerging issues involved therein.
The last day for registration is December 1st, 2018 and the entire registration process is online.
- Release of Moot Proposition: November 01, 2018
- Last Day to Register Online: December 01, 2018
- Last Day to Seek Clarification: December 05, 2018
- Release of Clarifications: December 06, 2018
- Release of Contact Details of Volunteers: December 20, 2018
- Last Date to Submit Memorials (E-mail): December 26, 2018
- Last Date to Submit Memorials (With Penalty): December 30, 2018
- Inaugural Session & Draw of Lots: January 04, 2019
- Preliminary Rounds: January 05, 2019
- Final Rounds followed by Valedictory Session: January 06, 2019
Awards and Prizes
Winning Team: The winning team of the final rounds which will be held on January 06th, 2019 will win the prize amount of INR 45,000/- along with trophy & certificates.
Runners-up Team: The team which contested against the winning team in the final rounds will win the prize amount of INR 30,000/- along with trophy & certificates.
Best Memorial: The Memorials, which secure the highest marks based upon the cumulative marks of both the Memorials submitted, shall be adjudged as the “Best Memorial” and will win the prize amount of INR 10,000/- along with trophy & certificates.
Best Researcher: The researcher securing highest marks in the researcher’s test will be adjudged as the “Best Researcher” and will win the prize amount of INR 5,000/- along with trophy & certificates.
Best Student Advocate: The speaker securing the highest marks based upon the cumulative marks of the Preliminary Rounds of the Competition will be adjudged as the “Best Student Advocate” and will win the prize amount of INR 5,000/- along with trophy & certificates.
All the participants will get a 06 months subscription of RostrumLegal Infinity worth Rs. 8950 Each.
Phone: +91 8223988007