G. E. Society’s N. B. Thakur Law College, Nashik and Adv. D. T. Jaibhave Prathisthan invite particpation in the ‘Adv. D. T. Jaibhave Memorial Moot-Trial and Judgment Writing Competition’ to be held on Saturday 12th and Sunday 13th January 2019 in N. B. Thakur Law College, Nashik, which is entering its Golden Jubilee Year.
Colleges are requested to send a team of 03 students for participating in the above competition.
The confirmation letter along with duly filled application form enclosed are to be sent to the college so as to reach them on or before 25th December 2018. Please ensure that the written memorials reach on or before 31st December 2018.
1. Best Team:Rs.5000/- Cash with Trophy + Books Worth Rs.5,000/-
2. Runner up Team: Rs.4000/- Cash + Books Worth of Rs.4,000/-
3. Best Judge: Rs.5000/- Cash + Books Worth of Rs.5000/-
4. Best Advocate: Rs.3000/- Cash + Books Worth of Rs.2000/-
5. Best Lady Advocate Rs.2000 /- Cash + Books Worth of Rs.2000/-
6. Dr. MSG Foundation
- Date of Confirmation: 25th December 2018
- Date of submission of memorial: 31st December 2018
- Date of preliminary round: 12th January 2019
- Date for final round: 13th January 2019
- Date of Judgement Writing Competition: 12th February 2019
Student Co-ordinators and Teacher Co-ordinators
- Mr. Nishant Bardiya Mob: 09823794443
- Ms. Swara Raje Mob: 09881136909
- Mrs. Hema Burung (Moot problem) Mob: 9657720991
- Mr. Baban T. Bhalerao (Registration & Others) Mob: 8657419233
- Mr. Sandip B. Satbhai Mob: 08275585369
Click here for the invitation and Moot Rules.