XII Amity National Moot Court Competition [March 14-16, Lucknow]: Register by Feb 1
XII Amity National Moot Court Competition
Degree in the academic year 2018-19 from any recognised Law School/College/University in the territorial boundaries of India are eligible to participate. . However, only one team is allowed to participate in the Competition from one law college/institution.
- Winners/ Best Team: Trophy and Cash Prize of Rs. 15,000.
- Runner-up: Trophy and Cash Prize of Rs.9,000.
- Best Speaker: Trophy and Cash Prize of Rs. 3000.
- Best Researcher: Trophy and Cash Prize of Rs. 3000.
- Best Memorial: Trophy and Cash Prize of Rs. 3000.
The Institutions/teams should register themselves by sending an email to email@example.com
- Last date for provisional registration: 1st February 2019
- Submission of Registration Form, Demand Draft and Travelling Plans, (Soft Copy): 8th February, 2019
- Submission of Registration Form, Demand Draft and Travelling Plans(Hard Copy): 15th February, 2019
- Last date to apply for clarifications to the Moot Problem: 28th February 2019
- Clarifications, if any, to be published on the Official Website: 01st March 2019
- Last Date for Submitting the Softcopy of the Memorial: 4th March, 2019
- Last Date for Submitting the Hardcopy of the Memorial: 8th March, 2019
Account No: 053010100284066
Branch Account: Amity University Uttar Pradesh, Lucknow Campus
Branch Address: 31/93, MG Marg, Opposite Raj Bhawan, Lucknow-226001
IFSC Code: UTIB0000053
Swift Code: AXISINBB053
MICR Code: 226211002
- Inam Uddin Ahmed (Convenor) : +91 8052120605
- Akriti Singh (Convenor) : +91 9648099996