World Cyber Security Forum’s E-Youth Parliament 2020; Prizes worth 15K: Register Now
About World Cyber Security Forum
World Cyber Security Forum (WCSF) is an online forum, which acts as a source of information for professionals, students and teenagers across the world. Our organisation delivers blend of original content by IT professionals, peer-to-peer advice from the largest community of IT leaders on the Web, and a vast library of professional resources from the leading vendors in the IT industry.
Recently, WCSF launched Cybercrime Awareness 2020 program, which is a global initiative to support emerging trends in cyber law, cybercrime and cyber security. Through this program we intend to create awareness among citizens, especially students, about the various cyber threats that can affect them and how to protect themselves from cybercrime. Increasing the level of cyber awareness through education and training can be an effective way to encourage the adoption of security tools, which leads to safer use of technology.
About Online Acuity Youth Parliament
Acuity Youth Parliament is a path to questioning, decision making and solving the problems that prevail in society. The creation of which is to embody the delegates with spirit of education, diplomacy as well as substantive excellence. Moving towards its First Youth Parliament, this event focuses to create global cooperation as well as national cooperation. The questions will be formulated and answers will be made, making the Acuity Youth Parliament a torch in the dark. Our mission is to bring together and train the next generation of leaders in international and national affairs – and, indeed, to bring together and train students who are already exceptional leaders.
Also Read: National Case Comment Writing Competition 2020 by Our Legal World [Prize Worth 20k- Judiciary Notes, Law Books ] Register by 05 August 2020
We aims to strengthen the roots of democracy, inculcate healthy habits of discipline, tolerance of the views of others and to enable the student community to understand the working of our Parliamentary institutions. The participating students will be allotted different portfolios of Parliamentarians/ministers and they represent their respective constituencies. We firmly believe in solving our problems by ourselves, just as Mahatma Gandhi said “BE THE CHANGE, YOU WANT TO SEE IN THE WORLD”.
For official brochure, please Click Here.
Committees and Agendas
- Lok Sabha
- Modern Implication of Technology in India
- Development in Environmental Sector
- All India Political Parties Meet
- Indo China Disputes
- Examining growing pseudo-secularism and communal hatred in India with special emphasis on Hindutva ideology
- UN General Assembly
- COVID-19 and World Health Crises
- Cyber Terrorism
Prizes – Worth 15,000 INR including Trophies
- Last date for registration: 25st August, 2020
- Windup of Allotment of Portfolios : 27th August, 2020
- Dates of Competition: 5th – 6th September, 2020
- For Delegate Registration- Click Here
- For Executive Board Application- Click Here
- 400 INR for Indian Delegates;
- USD 6 for SAARC Countries Delegates or;
- USD 12 for International Delegates
- Payment can be made through
- Paytm/ Google Pay: +91 9569894344
- Paypal: Singhanmol670@gmail.com
- Through A/c Transfer:
- A/c number: 1087101018082
- Bank & Branch: Canara Bank
- IFSC Code: CNRB0001087
- Beneficiary Name: Akash Garg
For any query, please email us at email@example.com or call us on +91 95698 94344. You can also visit us at Click Here