Social Media Influencer Contest for Law Students, 2020
About the Contest:
The Social Media Influencer contest is organised by Law Laboratory in collaboration with Our Legal World & JLSR Law Journal. The aim behind this contest is to promote various leading platforms in the legal fraternity.
What to do?
Law Laboratory is providing Legal/Internship/ Competition updates on WhatsApp. You have to connect people who are interested in receiving updates on WhatsApp. Whoever will be connecting maximum number of students, will be the winner of this contest.
How to Connect?
You just have to share and make people fill the Contact Detail Form and the team of Law Laboratory will contact them directly. It is mandatory to fill the name in the reference section, otherwise it won’t be counted.
No Registration Fee
Google Form Link: https://forms.gle/67YnhMk3us3tRahx5
Winner: ₹500+ Appreciation Certificate
Runner Up: ₹300 + Appreciation Certificate
Second Runner-Up: ₹200+ Appreciation Certificate
1. Fake entries & Double entries won’t be counted.
2. People should join with their consent and giving reference is mandatory.
3. Any person who leaves the group within 10 Days of joining, won’t be counted as reference for contest.
4. You have to connect only Law Students.
- Till When You Can Connect : 5th June
- Result Day: 15th June, 2020
For Enquiries Contact: