Result: 1st National Case Comment Writing Competition 2020
Our Legal World is pleased to announce the result of the 1st National Case Comment Writing Competition 2020. We sincerely thank all the participants for their stupendous efforts in submitting the case comments.
Special Thanks to Competition Judge
Advocate Ashish Panday (Delhi High Court)
Rank 1 [ Rs. 1500/-]
- Name: Aakanksha Verma & Khushboo Sharma
- University: ALIGARH MUSLIM UNIVERSITY
- Case: The Secretary, Ministry of Defence v. Babita Puniya & ors [Gender Equality in Armed Forces 2020] Read
Rank 2 [ Rs. 750/-]
- Name: Gunjan Kumar Ravi & Kirti
- University: Banasthali Vidyapeeth
- Case: Mukesh Kumar v. The State of Uttarakhand [ Reservation in Promotion 2020]
Rank 3 [Rs 500/-]
- Name: Umesh Verma
- University: CENTRAL INDIA COLLEGE OF LAW NAGPUR MAHARASHTRA
- Case: Praithvi Raj Chauhan v. Union of India [constitutional validity of the SC/ST 2020] Read
- Name: Divya Nimbalkar
- University: ICFAI LAW SCHOOL HYDERABAD
- Case: Central Public Information Officer, Supreme Court v. Subash Chandra Agarwal [CJI Office comes under RTI Act 2020]
- Name: Chahat Kapoor & Shruti Sharda
- University: University Institute of Legal Studies, Panjab University
- Case: Shatrughan Chauhan & Anr v. Union of Indian [Death Penalty and Mercy Petition 2014] Read
- Name: Anushree S Nair & Sulagna Dutta
- University: Symbiosis Law School Hyderabad
- Case: Joseph Shine v Union of India [ Striking Down of Adultery Law]
- First Prize- Certificate of Merit +Cash Prize Rs. 1500/- + 5 e-Law Books + 50 percent discount on Judiciary Notes.
- Second Prize– Certificate of Merit +Cash Prize Rs. 750/- + 5 e-Law Books + 50 percent discount on Judiciary Notes.
- Third Prize– Certificate of Merit + Cash Prize Rs. 500/- + 4 e-Law Books + 50 percent discount on Judiciary Notes..
- E-Certificates will be issued within a week.
- Shortlisted submissions will be published on Our Legal World (between 10th Sep to 15th Sep)
- All participants will get 3 e-Law Books
- 50 percent discount on Judiciary Notes for this Promo code will be send along with participation certificate.
- Copyright with Our Legal World
Top 3 participants are requested to mail their Paytm No / UPI ID to email@example.com for receiving cash amount.
For any further details or queries, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org