RBI Legal Officer
Reserve Bank of India has released the vacancy for Legal Officer (Grade-B), Manager (Technical Civil), Assistant Manager (Official Language), Assistant Manager (Protocol and Security) at the official website -www.rbi.org.in. The candidates are required to apply for RBI LO Recruitment 2021 before the last date 10th March 2021. The Selection Process for the RBI post will be based on Written Exam & Interview.
- Start Online Application: 23 February 2021
- Last Date: 10 March 2021
- Minimum: 21 Years.
- Maximum: 40 Years.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Law from any University/College/Institution, recognized by UGC and the Bar Council of India with a minimum of 50% marks or equivalent in the aggregate of all semesters/years. Note: For SC/ST and PwBD candidate minimum required marks shall be 45% in Bachelor’s degree in Law in the aggregate of all semesters/years, if vacancies are reserved for them.
- Experience Requirement : At least two years’ experience as an (i) Advocate/ Legal Consultant/ Legal Assistant/ Associate in an Advocates’ or Solicitors’ Office or Law firm after being enrolled with the Bar Council; or (ii) as a Law Officer in the Legal Department of a large bank / financial institution / statutory corporation / company / State / Central Government; or (iii) as a full-time teacher in a Law College / University, teaching law.
- Desirable: Special knowledge of Banking Law, Company Law, Labour Law and Constitutional Law and experience in drafting of pleadings and documents.
- Assistant Manager (Protocol & Security) : 05
- Assistant Manager (Rajbhasha): 12
- Manager: 1
- Legal Officer: 11
- For Gen/OBC/PWD:- Rs. 600/-
- For SC/ST:- Rs. 100/-
- Go to the official notification for payment of examination fee details.
- Through the Online Written Exam
- Paper 1 on General Knowledge of Law. This will have both objective (30 marks) and subjective questions (150 marks), which has a total time limit of three hours.
- Paper 2 on English, which will completely be descriptive in nature. This will be of 100 marks, with a time limit of three hours.
Paper I – General Knowledge of Law (Objective and Descriptive Type): (i) Constitutional Law (ii) Administrative Law (iii) Principles of Statutory Interpretation (iv) Law of Evidence (v) Contract Act,1872 (vi) Transfer of Property Act,1882 (vii) Negotiable Instruments Act,1881 (viii) Registration Act,1908 (ix) Code of Civil Procedure,1908 (x) Legal Drafting, etc. The above syllabus is only indicative and not exhaustive.
Paper-II – (English): Essay, Precise writing, Comprehension, and Business/Office Correspondence.