Our Legal World Campus Ambassador Program 2018
About the Program
Our Legal World is inviting applications for Campus Ambassador program from all recognized law colleges across India. Law students are being called to represent their college.
What do you do get to do as a Campus Ambassador
- Our Legal World’ Campus Ambassador Program 2018, is an opportunity for students to act as liaisons and strategic link between Our Legal World and their institution.
- It is a chance for you to develop your writing, professional, communication and leadership skills.
- You will have the opportunity of getting your Articles and Research Papers published on Our Legal World website.
- You will get to conduct interviews of Dean, Director, Law Faculty, eminent Legal Luminaries visiting your college/university, the guests arriving at your campus, etc. for the purpose of publication on our website. You will be given recognition for the same.
Duration & Time Commitment
2 months, the estimated time commitment is approximately 2-3 hours a week, with some variations throughout the term.
- Law students from any recognised college in India can apply!
- We are looking for self-motivated and responsible individuals with excellent communication skills.
- He/she should have networking skills and be able to engage with lawyers, law students, academicians etc.
- Good writing skills and impeccable grammar expected.
- If you don’t have impeccable knowledge of English, impeccable knowledge of your mother tongue (Hindi languages) will also do.
- Organizing and resourcefulness skills will also be an added advantage.
- e-Certificate of completion.
- Get to publish articles and interviews conducted by you on ourlegalworld.com and ourlegalworld.org.
- Recognition of active Campus Ambassador on our website.
- Enhance your professional development, leadership, and communication skills
The Medical Professionals will not be tugged into the Criminal Proceedings: SC
- Applications are being accepted on rolling basis. The applications will be accepted up to 5th August, 2018. Accepted students will be notified by 10th August, 2018 via email.
- You need to write one unpublished, original, plagiarism-free article (500-1000 words) and send it to email@example.com. The themes for the article are mentioned below.
Themes for the Articles
- Police Reform
- mob Lynhing
- Legal Education
- Life in law school
- Career opportunities in law
How to Apply?
Send C.V on firstname.lastname@example.org