Online Internship opportunity at @ Law Panch: Application Open
Lawpanch is set up with the mission to spread law of land even to the grass-root level of India by fieldwork or social media campaign through selecting different volunteers of law field whether the student or graduates.
Lawpanch also trains young minds by providing the internship.
About the online Internship program
One of the missions of lawpanch is to Train students by providing online internship under the name of the website. Through this program, we help law students with superior academic credentials, willingness to learn and initiative to internship oft skills of legal research, legal awareness, case commenting, comments on new amendments, and article writing.
Work from Home
Who can apply?
A student pursuing a 3year or 5year law course from a college recognized by the bar council of India.
Must know how to operate Ms office ( Ms word, excel and PowerPoint )
Perks for internship
1) Certificate (soft copy) (hard copy own the will of volunteers after paying 200 rupees)
2) Free publication of their work on the Lawpanch blog, if the work is selected for publication.
3) Name of the interns will be mentioned on websites.
Duration of internship
1) One month from 25 May 2020 to 25 June 2020
2) Two months from 1 June 2020 to 30 July 2020
5 interns for slot 1
8 interns for slot 2
Interested applicants are required to mail their CV along with a short article or note on the topic “ accused” the written article or note should not exceed 250 words, at email@example.com
The applicants are also required to select the slot for an interesting internship.