National University of Study and Research in Law is a law university located in Ranchi, Jharkhand, India. It was established by a legislative act, by the State of Jharkhand as the fourteenth National Law University of India.
About Essay Writing Competition
National University of Study and Research in Law (NUSRL) is inviting submissions for its 1st Hon’ble Justice S B Sinha Memorial National Essay Writing Competition 2019.
Late Hon’ble Justice S.B. Sinha was one of the great legal luminaries in the field of criminal law along with certain other fields of law. This Essay Writing competition is aimed to recognize his contributions in the field of criminal law and to continue it in his remembrance.
This Essay Writing Competition is aimed at understanding the present scenario and developing ideas to curb Economic Offences in India.
This Competition is open for all the law students across all the batches of every college and university in the law school circuit. The Essay competition will be open for students of UG & PG Law course.
- The title of the essay should be followed by the Name of the student(s), Name of the University/Institution and E-mail address.
- All the submissions must be submitted via Google form.
- Co-authorship up to a maximum of two authors is permitted.
- Declaration of Result: 15th February 2020.
Last Date to Submit: 15th December 2019
- Email Address: email@example.com
- Mohit Soni: +91-9752908586
- Mujeeb Ur Rehman: +91-9430136818