Nebula E-Moot Court Competition: Register by 25th July[ 7th -9th Aug 2020]
The Nebula E-Moot Court Competition
“Tough times give us the opportunity to build strength and courage in a way the good times don’t. Tough times force us to dig deeper than we ever knew we could – and we always come out the other side (eventually)”
The Nebula is happy to announce “The Nebula E-Moot Court Competition” from 24th -26th July 2020.The moot proposition is based on Constitutional and Family law.
National Case Comment Writing Competition 2020 by Our Legal World
- Each Participating Team can comprise of 2 or 3 students pursuing Law which includes 3 year Course, 5 year Course or PG Course.
- One of the Team members shall be designated as a Researcher. The other two members shall be the Speakers.
- Team Members may belong to a Similar College/Institution/University or may be of different College/Institution/ Universities.There lies no restriction to the same.
- A maximum of 3 Teams can participate from a Single University/College, on a first come basis.
- The Official Language of the Competition shall be English.
Date and and mode of competition [Extended]
- Draw of Lots – 24th July @ 3 PM [ Extended: 7th Aug]
- Researchers Test – 24th July @ 5 PM [Extended 7th Aug]
- Preliminary Round 1 – 25th July @ 10 – 11 AM [Extended 8th Aug]
- Preliminary Round 2 – 25th July @ 3 – 4 PM [Extended 8th Aug]
- Result Declaration, Draw of Lots for Semi Finals & Memorial Exchange – 25th July @ 5 PM
- Semi Finals – 26th July @10 AM [Extended 9th Aug]
- Result Declaration and Memorial Exchange- 26th July @ 2 PM
- Final -26th July @ 3 PM [Extended 9th Aug]
The competition shall be held on the online platform of Google Duo and/or Microsoft Teams.
- Registration is on first come first serve basis
- All teams must fill the registration form provided in this link https://nebula127697.typeform.com/to/xph4o6MU mentioning their details.
After filling this form, the organising committee shall send a mail within 24 hours mentioning the unique team code and further requirements for the completion of the registration process.
Registration fees:- INR 1,000/-
Important Dates [Extended]
- Last Date of Registration – 15th July [Extended 25th Aug]
- Memorial Submission – 20th July [Extended 4th Aug]
- Winner team: Prize of Rs. 5000/-
- Runner-up team: Prize of Rs. 3000/-
- Best Memorial: Prize of Rs. 1000/-
- Best Speaker: Prize of Rs. 1000/-
- Best Researcher: Prize of Rs. 1000/-
- All the participants shall be awarded E-certificate certifying their participation in the competition. The prize amount shall be transferred via online mode
- E-certificates by post for runner ups and winners along with e-certificates
- +91 9555752752 +91 8512017102
- For any queries, you may reach out to us at
- E-mail: email@example.com
FOR THE BROCHURE, CLICK HERE.