About the Organizer
Manikchand Pahade Law College, Aurangabad is the oldest law college in Marathwada region. On the eve of the states re-organization prominent Advocates and educationist of Aurangabad took the lead to establish “Marathwada Legal & General Education Society”.
At present M.P. Law college occupies important place in the educational circle of Marathwada region and is affiliated to Dr. Babashaeb Ambedkar Marathwada University, Aurangabad and Bar Council of India, New Delhi. Moving from theoretical education towards clinical education, the college organizes National Level Moot court Competition for the last 20 years. This is the only institution organizing National Level PowerPoint Competition on socio-legal issues.
About the Moot
Manikchand Pahade Law College, Aurangabad is organising the XX National Moot Court Competition-2020 to be held on 11th & 12th January 2020.
- Each team shall comprise of 3 (Three) participants only (Mooter 1, Mooter 2 and Researcher) and it must not be less or more than 03 participants.
- Competition is restricted to bonafide regular students of Law School/College/University. All participants must be students of either from LL.B. 3 years or 5 years degree course & one team from one college.
- The participants will have to bear the travelling and all other incidental expenses.
- Free lodging will be provided to the team of three participants only on the days of the competition i.e. 10th January from 9.00 pm to 12th January 2020 up to 9.00 pm and boarding will be provided on the days of Competition i.e. 11th & 12th January 2020.
- Participants should follow disciplinary rules at the accommodation where they will be boarded.
- Each Team shall pay an entry fee of Rs. 1,500.00 (One Thousand Five Hundred Rupees only) by way of a Demand Draft drawn in favour of The Principal, M.P. Law College, payable at Aurangabad, Maharashtra State.
- The dress code shall be as prescribed for Advocates.
- The home team will be competing in this competition.
- Submission of the Registration form along with travel details: 5th December 2019
- Submission of memorials: 25th December 2019
- Date of Preliminary Round: 11th January 2020
- Date of Final Round: 12th January 2020
- Prof. P. R. Girbane: 9923484741
- Prof. S. N. Morey: 9325228041
- Dr. A. N. Kottapalle: 9923412234
- Prof. A. D. Jadhav: 9970449376
Mayur Subhedar: 8390301222 (Convener, Moot Court Association)
Mr Shahrukh Shah: 7745851077 (Co-convener, Moot Court Association)