National Law Quiz Competition on ‘The Laws Amended due to Covid-19 Pandemic vis-à-vis its Impact on 14th June 2020
LawInternships,started by a few individuals from the field of law, with the objective of providing first-hand experience of the day-to-day functioning of the various legal bodies, through legal internships, to students pursuing undergraduate or postgraduate programme in law. It assists in providing opportunities for gaining professional experience as well as improving legal skills while being enrolled in a full-time law program.
ABOUT THE QUIZ:
- LawInternships is organizing its first National Law Quiz Competition on ‘the Laws amended due to Covid-19 pandemic vis-à-vis its impact’ (Online) on 14th June. 2020.
- The questionnaire shall consist of 60 (sixty) questions for 120 (One Hundred Twenty) marks to be responded within a time-frame of 60 (sixty) minutes.
- The questions revolve around the amendments in various legislations due to COVID-19 pandemic including but not limited to Labour Laws, Epidemic Disease Act, IBC and Human Rights Laws.
- In a scenario where in two or more students secure the same marks, a tie-breaker quiz consisting of 10 objective type questions shall be pitched in.
- A student securing the highest marks shall be the Winner.
Students pursuing any undergraduate or post-graduate course from a recognized University/Institute shall be eligible to participate. Each student shall participate individually. It is not a group competition.
INR 299 Only/-
LANGUAGEOF THE QUIZ: The medium of quiz is English.
DATE & MODE: The quiz shall be conducted on 14th June, 2020 via online mode.
Each student must register with the Organizing Committee of Quiz Competition by filling this https://forms.gle/UWGJi2axBCprF8Aa6 Google form. Steps to fill this form;
- Account Details: For payment of registration fees:UPI Id: kharericky@okicici OR scan the below:
- Take Screenshot/Picture or download receipt of your transaction to upload on Google form.
- Open Google form by using this link https://forms.gle/UWGJi2axBCprF8Aa6
- Submit your registration form and you will receive confirmation mail.
- The deadline for registration is 11:59 pm, 10th June 2020
Last Date of Registration: June 10, 2020
Date of Competition: June 14, 2020
Winner: INR 4,000/-·
Runners-up: INR 2,000/-·
Top 5 students shall be provided opportunity for an Internship from LawInternships.
Certificate will be given to all the participants.
Brochure: click here
For any queries, reach out to:
Chairperson, Organizing Committee
Mr. Shubham Solanki
Student Co-ordinators, OC:
- Mansi Shrivastava: Contact No.: +91 6265326981
- Prerna Jain Kala Contact No.: +91 7090421904
- Ratnesh Nagar Contact No.: +91 8349779954
- LawInternships Contact No.: +91 9111157833