MP ADPO 2021: Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission has issued a new notification for Assistant District Prosecution Officer Posts. A total of 92 posts are vacant in MPPSC ADPO Notification. Get further information about the ADPO Recruitment from the below section.
MP ADPO Vacancy
- Job Name: Assistant District Prosecution Officer(ADPO)
- No. of Jobs: 92
MP ADPO Eligibility Criteria
- Degree in Law or equivalent from any recognized University
- The candidates must have a live registration with the employment office of Madhya Pradesh state
- Minimum Age: 21 years
- Maximum Age: 40 years
The selected aspirants for Assistant District Prosecution Officer Posts will get attractive payrolls.
- ADPO Salary: Rs. 9300-34800+4200 Grade Pay
The selection procedure for Assistant District Prosecution Officer is going through the following level.
- Written Test
Assistant District Prosecution Officer (ADPO) Exam Pattern 2021
- It is an Objective Type Written Exam.
- The questions will be in the form of MCQs.
- The number of questions for the written exam is 150.
- Total marks for this exam will be 450
- Each question carries 3 marks.
- The duration of the test is 3 hours.
- Minimum qualifying marks for both sections will be 40%.
- There will be a Negative Marking of 1 Mark.
Application Process for MPPSC ADPO Recruitment 2021
- Visit the official portal https://mppsc.nic.in/
- Click on that official notification and check the eligibility credentials
- If you are qualified and have the required qualification
- Get back to the home page and click on Apply Online Button
- Fill out the application form
- Cross-check all the entered details
- Pay the application fees (if applicable)
- Take a hard copy of an applied form for further use
The online application process will begin on June 17 at the website and conclude on July 16
- For SC, ST, OBC & PwD: Rs. 500/-
- For General & candidates Out Of MP State: Rs. 1000/-