Lex Repository: ONLINE QUIZ COMPETITION ON INDIAN PENAL CODE
Lex Repository is committed to provide Articles based upon legal subjects which covers all the issues associated with them. It focuses to provide content on the subjects that are not commonly discussed. The ultimate aim is of adding insights to our readers and adding novel concepts to their knowledge.
Lex Repository is proud to announce its 2nd Online Quiz Competition on Indian Penal Code, 1860 in the interest of proud learners.
About The Quiz
Quiz shall take place Online and it will include only Multiple Choice Questions. The participants can participate in the quiz from any place with the use of Computer, Laptop or Mobile Phone with internet connection.
The results declared would be final and the authority vests with LEX REPOSITORY to change or modify the same.
Subject of Quiz
● Indian Penal Code, 1860.
● Any student pursuing 3 years or 5 years LL.B. course from any recognized University.
● Any student pursuing LL.M. course from any recognized University.
● Any person having graduate or post-graduate degree in law from any recognized University.
Format of Quiz
● Quiz will contain Multiple Choice Questions only, from which a participant has to choose one option.
● The total number of questions will be 20; all questions will carry 02 marks each.
● There will be no negative marking.
● Total time period to attempt these questions will be 15 minutes.
● The aggregate will be evaluated from Total 40 Marks.
● Winning Amount –Rs. 1,000/-
● Participants who score above 30 marks will be provided Certificate of Excellence.
● Students with the score of 25 or above will get an Opportunity to be a Campus Ambassador at Lex Repository.
NOTE: – ‘Certificate of Participation’ will be provided to all Participants.
● Nominal amount of Rs.300/-
Mode of Payment –
● PayTM – Participants can make payment to 9810810426@paytm (Neha Verma).
● For Google Pay and PhonePe – Participant can make payment to 8800357569 (Umang Gola).
● Bank Transfer – Participant can also pay via bank account Transfer. The details for the same are as follows –
Beneficiary Name- UMANG
Account Number- 35598554232
IFSC Code- SBIN0001280
Account Type- Saving
Bank- State Bank of India
After the payment, all the participants need to send the screenshot of the same to firstname.lastname@example.org or WhatsApp on 9810810426 (Neha Verma) with Full Name.
NOTE- If any participant does not attempt the quiz after the registration, the registration fee will not be refunded in any case.
Also Read: 1st NATIONAL MOVIE REVIEW WRITING COMPETITION, 2020- Our Legal World
How to Register?
● The participants has to pay registration fee via any of the above mentioned payment mode.
● After registration, participants need to fill the particulars in the Google Form click here
● Filling details regarding payment in the Google Form is mandatory.
IMPORTANT DATES AND DEADLINES
● Release date of Official Notification – 19th April, 2020.
● Last date for Registration – 27th May 2020.
● Dates of Quiz – 30th May, 2020 to 31st May, 2020.
In case of any queries you may contact us on email@example.com or undersigned.
Tanu Rathor (9540675116)
Umang Gola (8800357569)