NDMC- Legal Advisor vacancy : New Delhi Municipal Corporation of Delhi invites application for the post of Legal Advisor on a deputation basis.
Name of the Post: Legal Advisor NDMC
No. of Post: 01 (One)
Pay Scale: PB-4 Rs. 37400-67000 + Grade Pay Rs. 10000/- (revised in 7″ CPC Pay Level 14 Pay Matrix Rs. 144200-218200)
Essential Qualification and Experience
- Officers belonging to Offices of the Central/State Govt./UTs/Autonomous Bodies/Statutory Organizations.
- (a) (i) Holding analogous posts on regular basis in their parent cadre/department,
- (ii) With two years’ service in the grade rendered after appointment thereto on a regular basis in the pre-revised scale of PB-4 Rs. 37400-67000 + Grade Pay ?8900/- (revised in 7″‘ CPC Pay Level 13A) or equivalent in the parent cadre/ department and
- (b) Possessing the following qualifications and experience:
(i) Degree in law from a recognized university or equivalent;
(ii) 15 year8 experience of legal matters.
How to apply?
- The applications of the eligible & willing officers, who would be spared in the event of their selection, may be forwarded in the enclosed Proforma (Annexure-I) (Bio-Data) in duplicate to the undersigned Room No. 5016, 5th Floor, Palika Kendra, Sansad arg, New Delhi-110001, by 31.07.2020.
- The application should be duly signed by the applicant and certified by the Head of Department/ Employer. The candidates applying for the post shall not be allowed to withdraw their candidature subsequent.
Duties of the Post
- The legal advisor headed the Law Department of the NDMC and assisted by the Law officer, Deputy Law officers and Assistant Law officers.
Official Notification click here