About the organisation
Delhi Directorate of Education is the department under the education ministry of Delhi Government that manages the city’s public school system. It is one of India’s largest school education system. Delhi government has made several efforts for the growth of education in Delhi.
Applications are invited from eligible applicants/officers for filling up posts of Law Officer Group- B Gazetted, Non-Ministerial.
Number of Vacancies
Delhi Directorate of Education, Old Secretariat, Near Vidhan Sabha, Civil Lines, New Delhi, Delhi 110054, India
- Degree In Law From A Recognized Institute.
- Three Years’ Experience In Legal Work From A Government Department Of Central/State/Uts. Or Public-Sector Undertaking Or Autonomous/Statutory Bodies Or Recognized Institutes/Universities Or Listed Companies Or Law Firm Or As A Legal Practioner.
Level – 9 (Rs. 53,100- 1,67,800)
How to apply?
- While forwarding the applications in respect of eligible applicants /officers, the following documents must be enclosed.
- Application in the prescribed Pro-forma (Annexure I).
- Copies of up-to-date and complete Annual Performance Appraisal Report/(APAR Dossiers) of the last five years, which should be certified by the office, not below the rank of Under Secretary.
- Integrity Certificate
- Vigilance Clearance including certification that no disciplinary proceedings/Criminal Proceedings are either pending or contemplated against the applicant.
- List of a minor/major penalty, if any, imposed upon the applicant during the last 10 years.
- Bio-data (in three sets) and other documents of the eligible officers may be forwarded to this office through proper channels. The applications/CV not accompanied by supporting Certificates/documents in support of qualification and experience claimed by the candidates would not be processed for determining the eligibility of the candidate for selection.
- Eligible candidates are required to apply application in the prescribed format and send the same at the Education Department, Govt. of NCT of Delhi on or before 1st August 2019.