Dr. B.R. Ambedkar National Law University, Sonipat (NLU-Haryana) invites online application for the post of Professor and Associate Professor (Law).
Name of the Post & No. of Post: Associate Professor (Law) & 02
Name of Post: Professor (Law) & Associate Profession
Pay Scale: Pay Level-13A as notified by Haryana Government
Essential Qualification and Experience (Professor)
- An eminent scholar having a Ph.D. degree in the concerned/allied/relevant discipline, and published work of high quality, actively engaged in research with evidence of published work with, a minimum of 10 research publications in the peer-reviewed or UGC-listed journals and a total research score of 120 as per the criteria given in Appendix II, Table 2 of UGC (Minimum Qualifications for Appointment of Teachers and other Academic Staff in Universities and Colleges and other Measures for the Maintenance of Standards in Higher Education) Regulations 2018.
- A minimum of ten years of teaching experience in university/college as Assistant Professor/Associate Professor/Professor, and / or research experience at equivalent level at the University/National Level Institutions with evidence of having successfully guided doctoral candidate; Or
- An outstanding professional, having a Ph.D. degree in the relevant/allied/applied disciplines, from any academic institutions (not included in A above) / industry, who has made significant contribution to the knowledge in the concerned/allied/relevant discipline, supported by documentary evidence provided he/she has ten years’ experience.
Essential Qualification and Experience( Associate Professor)
- A good academic record, with a Ph.D. Degree in the concerned/allied/relevant disciplines.
- A Master ‘s Degree with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a pointscale, wherever the grading system is followed).
- A minimum of eight years of experience of teaching and / or research in an academic/research position equivalent to that of Assistant Professor in a University, College or Accredited Research Institution/industry with a minimum of seven publications in the peer-reviewed or UGC-listed journals and a total research score of Seventy five (75) as per the criteria given in Appendix II, Table 2 of UGC (Minimum Qualifications for Appointment of Teachers and other Academic Staff in Universities and Colleges and other Measures for the Maintenance of Standards in Higher Education) Regulations 2018.
Also Read: How To Read Bare Act for Judicial Services
How to apply?
- To apply online click here
- The Application form and supporting documents should be soft binded and indexed with page number at 1st page must reach the University by 17.09.2020 (up to 5.00 PM) in the office of Registrar, Dr. B.R. Ambedkar National Law University, Village Pallri, Bahalgarh-Meerut Road, S.B.I.T, Sonepat (Haryana)-131001.
- The name of the post must be mentioned on the top of envelop. 34. Print/Hard copy of the online application along with its enclosure received after due/last date or incomplete applications shall not be entertained. In case, last date for submission of print/ hard copy falls on holiday, then next working day shall be treated as last date.
- Start of online submission of Applications: 20.08.2020, 05:30 PM onward.
- Last Date for Online Submission of Applications: 10.09.2020 up to 05:30 PM
- Last Date for Receipt of Print Copy of Application: 17.09.2020 up to 05:00 PM.
To Access Official Notification, click here