DSLSA Vacancy: Centralised Panel at Delhi State Legal Services Authority (DSLSA): Apply 24th July
Delhi State Legal Services Authority erstwhile Delhi Legal Aid & Advice Board has been constituted by an Act of Parliament passed under “The Legal Services Authorities Act, 1987” as amended by Legal Services Authorities (Amendment) Act, 2002, to provide free and competent legal service to the weaker sections of the society to ensure that opportunities for securing justice are not denied to any citizen by reason of economic or other disabilities, and to organize Lok Adalats to secure that the operation of the legal system promotes justice on a basis of equal opportunity.
About the DSLA Vacancy
Delhi State Legal Services Authority is opening post of Centralised panel.
1) Applicant must have actual working/ practice experience of three years or more at Bar as oh 30.03.2021. / ,
2) Applicant must possess sound working knowledge on procedures of District Court, Consumer Forums, DRT, NGT, AFT, CAT, Juvenile Justice Boards (JJB), Child Welfare Committee (CWC) & High Court of Delhi.
No. of Vacancy
- No candidate shall be called for interview unless he/she satisfies ‘ ‘ . the eligibility conditions, for the scrutiny of the
- Merely fulfilling the eligibility criteria will not confer any right on a candidate to be called for interview or selection.
- Depending upon the application received and the requirement of DSLSA, the Authority reserves the right to short list the candidates to be called for the interview.
- Shortlisted candidates will be informed through e-mail about the date, time and venue of interview.
- Candidate shall bring their original LL.B Degree, Enrolment & Experience Certificate along with self attested copies of their documents at the time of verification.
- Empanelment result will be displayed on the website of DSLSA
Also Read: Judiciary Notes- Printed Notes, Handwritten for Judicial Services and UPSC
How to Apply
- Online Application Form is available on the website of DSLSA.
- Hard Copy of the application shall not be entertained.
- Only those candidates who fulfil the eligibility criteria may apply for empanelment.
- Website: click here
- Applications shall be accepted w.e.f 12.07.2021 to 24.07.2021.
Please read the official notification before submitting application click here