About the International Conference
The ICFAI Law School, IFHE, Hyderabad has taken an initiative to organize an International Conference on Insurance Law and Governance: Global Practices from 1st to 3rd February 2019 to create a platform for evaluating insurance laws, regulation and other directions for healthy growth of the insurance business in India.
This conference is being organized jointly with New Castle University, Australia.
Venue: ICFAI, Law School, IFHE, Hyderabad
- Insurance business: Post IRDA Regulations
- Insurance Business: Foreign Joint Ventures
- Insurance Product Designing: Innovations and Inventions
- Insurance Companies: Insolvency and Liquidation
- Rural and Micro Insurances: Impact on living standard
- Insurance Business Marketing and Intermediaries
- Claims Management
- Insurance Disputes: Resolution Mechanism
- Investments in Insurance Business: Global Practices
- Secondary Market in Insurance Business
- Life Insurance: Challenges in Claims Settlement
- Insurance Companies and Corporate Governance
- Social Security Insurances
- Catastrophe Insurance and Natural Calamities: Risk Managements
- Information Technology and Insurance Business
- Medical and Health insurances
- Insurance Business and Corporate Social Responsibility
The intended participants must submit an abstract of 500 words denoting clearly the focus of the paper, research and relevance to the theme of the conference. Abstracts should be sent by 25thNovember 2018.
The abstract must begin with a separate page containing the Author’s name, affiliation, email id and contact number.
The full papers should preferably be formatted in the APA Style.It should be written in less than 6000 words, including tables, exhibits, references and appendices.
- Font type: Times New Roman
- Font size: 12
- Line spacing: 1.5
- Alignment: Justified
- Citation: 19th bluebook
|Abstract submission deadline
||25th November, 2018
|Early bird registration
||5th December, 2018
|Final date of registration
||15th December, 2018
|Full Paper submission
||31st December, 2018
||1st to 3rd February, 2019
Ms. Priti, Assistant Professor, ICFAI Law School, Mobile: +91-7674073532, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
For details view the brochure here and registration form given here.