Internship Opportunity: Summer Internship Programme – 2019 At DSLSA
Delhi State Legal Services Authority invites online applications for 100 numbers of vacancies for Summer Internship Programme – 2019 from law students of various Law Universities/Colleges of India.
- Interns should be undergraduates or students studying in Law Schools/ Colleges/Universities of 3rd, 4th and 5th Year of Five Year Course and 1st, 2nd and 3rd Year of Three Year Course and the students of LLM.
- Interns must be Interested to work in the legal services field and eager to learn and work for Legal Services.
Indian Law Institute’s Master of Laws (LL.M.) – One Year Programme
Period of Internship
- The internship period will be of 21, days.
- The Tentative date of Internship is 3rd June 2019 to 24th June 2019.
How to apply?
- Interested students can apply online through our website i.e. www.dslsa.org from 15th April 2019.
- The last date for applying is 01″ May 2019. Furnishing of recommendation letter on the proforma prescribed by DSLSA duly signed by Dean/Principle/Faculty is mandatory.
Official Notification Click Here