Internship Opportunity: Internship Programme At DGFT 2019
Directorate General of Foreign Trade invites application for internship programme 2019.
Remuneration: Rs. 10,000/-
The duration of the internship will be for maximum period of 2 months for Summer Internship Programme with an option to join in any one of the 2 batches starting from 15th May, 2019 to 15th July 2019 or 1st June 2019 to 31st July 2019 during the year 2019-20.
- Candidates with excellent academic records and possessing graduation degree in Public Policy/Economics/Finance/Management/Law (with at least 60% marks) from National Schools of Law/Central Universities/AICTE recognized Financial/Economics Institutions/Recognized National Management Institutes/Foreign Universities or other Institutions of excellence can apply for internship. Candidates either pursuing or having Post Graduation in
- Economics/Finance/Management/Law will be preferred.
- The scheme is open to only Indian nationals residing in India or pursuing their studies abroad. Interns are required to furnish to this Directorate a declaration of Secrecy before the commencement of the internship.
Also Read: Critically Evaluate Fundamental Duties (Art. 51A) with case law
How to apply?
- Interested candidates can send a scanned copy of the application in the format at Annexure I along with the candidate’s CV/resume at email@example.com before the last date of application.
- The candidate will be required to produce a permission letter from their Supervisor / Head of Department, in case he/she is interested to join an internship during his/her coursework.
- Important Date Last Date of Application: 21st April 2019
- Date of short listing of Candidates: 26th April 2019
- Date of Interview: 29th April 2019 to 3rd May 2019
- Final List of Selected Candidates: 10th May 2019
Official Notification / Application Form click here