Course: Air and Space Law Academy @ GNLU, Gandhinagar [Sep 4-10]: Register by Aug 28
About the organiser:
Gujarat National Law University is a National Law University established under the Gujarat National Law University Act, 2003 in the state of Gujarat. The university is located at Gandhinagar, which is the capital of Gujarat and is located 23 kilometres north of the city of Ahmedabad.
About the academy:
GNLU, in collaboration with the Institute of Air and Space Law, University of Cologne, Germany (the oldest Air Institute of the world), is organizing the fourth edition of the GNLU Air and Space Law Academy from 4th to 10th September 2019 at GNLU Campus, Gandhinagar, Gujarat.
- Legislative and Regulatory Authorities; Armed Force Officials
- Aviation Industry Associations of India and International Aviation Associations
- National Security Authorities
- International Organizations
- Institutions focused on Private and Public Capacity building
- Faculty Members
- Researchers and Students from various countries
- Contemporary issues in Space Law including but not limited to space tourism, space debris, commercial space mining, space exploration, international liability for incidents in space.
- National space policies
- Contemporary challenges to territorial sovereignty
- Aviation-related crimes and Aerial Terrorism
- Aerial Accidents and Incidents Investigation
- Regime Governing Military and Civil Airports
- Judicial Approach in Air and Space Law
- Environmental damage in Air and Space Law
- Finance and leasing in the Aviation Sector
Gujarat National Law University (GNLU), Attalika Avenue Knowledge Corridor, PDPU Rd, Koba, Gujarat 382426, India.
Registration procedure and fee details:
The registration fee is as follows:
- Students: Rs. 22000/-
- Academicians: Rs. 22000/-
- Researcher: Rs. 22000/-
- Other Officials: Rs. 22000/-
- Students: 225 USD
- Academicians: 325 USD
- Researcher: 325 USD
- Other Officials: 425 USD
- Students: Up to 65%
- Academicians: Up to 50%
- Researcher: Up to 50%
- Other Officials: Up to 25%
To pay, click here.
Participation fee includes registration, lodging and boarding, tuition fee, study material, educational visit, access to online legal
Special subsidy in the participation fees (as mentioned hereinbelow) may be provided upon prior request. Participants are requested to contact the Organizing Committee for the same.
The account details:
Institute Name: GUJARAT NATIONAL LAW UNIVERSITY
Address: ATTALIKA AVENUE KNOWLEDGE CORRIDOR KOBA KOBA, GANDHINAGAR -382028
Bank Name: HDFC Bank Ltd
Branch Name: Infocity Gandhinagar
Branch Address: G/2, Ground Floor, Super Mall – 2, Nr Gh-0 Circle, Infocity, Gandhinagar – 382009
Bank Account No: 24971450000146
Swift Code: HDFCINBBXXX
IFSC Code: HDFC0002497
After the payment how will the participants inform your organization: The participants will receive the receipt after payment. Universities Account Section will track the payment details.
28th August 2019