Civil Judge Vacancy Rajasthan Judicial Services Exam 2021 [120 Vacancies]: Apply by Aug 31
About Rajasthan High Court
The Rajasthan High Court is the High Court of the state of Rajasthan. It was established on 29 August 1949 under the Rajasthan High Court Ordinance, 1949. The seat of the court is at Jodhpur. The court has a sanctioned judge strength of 50.
About the Civil Judge Recruitment 2021
The Rajasthan High Court will conduct Rajasthan Judiciary Exam 2021. The online notification will be released on the official website (www.hcraj.nic.in) for the post of Civil Judge in Rajasthan High Court.
- You must be a Citizen of India
- The minimum age should be 21 years and the maximum age is 40 years at the time of filling the application form.
- You must hold a degree of Law (LLB) or any equivalent degree of graduation from the government or bar council recognized university in order to be eligible to apply for the Rajasthan Judicial Services exam.
- Every candidate must possess a thorough knowledge of Hindi Wrinen in Dcvnagari script and Rajasthani dialects and social customs of Rajasthan.
- Note: Person who has appeared or is appearing in final year/ final semester of LL.B. (Professional), shall be eligible to apply for the post. Such candidate has to acquire the requisite educational qualification before Main Examination and proof thereof has to be submitted to the office of Retistrar (Examination), Rajasthan High Court, Jodhpur, within 7 days of holding of Main Examination.
Please Note: The character of a candidate for direct recruitment to the service should be such as to qualify him for employment in the service to the candidate:
- A Good Character Certificate. issued by the Principal / Academy Officer of the University, College or School in which he last studied and
- Two certificates of character, written not later than 6 months from the date of submission of application, to be produced by two responsible persons who are not related to and not related to his University, College or School.
How to Apply?
The registration for the exam can be done from the web portal of the Rajasthan high court: hcraj.nic.in
- Visit the official website of Rajasthan Public Service Court
- Click on the “RJS Application form” link
- Submit personal details such as name, DOB, address, category
- Enter educational details such as details of 10th, 12th, and LLB
- Submit Exam related details such as preferred Exam Center
- Upload recent passport size picture and signature in the mentioned size & format
- Pay the required fee for your application
- INR 1000: for General & other state categories
- INR 750: OBC category
- INR 500: for ST/ST/PWD category
- Preliminary Examination
- Mains Exam
Join OurLegalWorld Judiciary Membership
Please Note: The application link will open from July 30th, 2021. The link will be updated in this post.