Assistant Manager-Legal at BFSL BOB (Bank of Baroda) Financial Solutions Limited (BFSL), Mumbai
BOB Financial Solutions Limited (BFSL, formerly known as BOBCARDS Ltd.) is a wholly owned subsidiary of Bank of Baroda and a Non-Deposit Accepting Non–Banking Finance Company (NBFC). BFSL was established in the year 1994 to cater to the need of the rapidly growing credit card industry in a focused manner. BFSL is one among the pioneers in Indian card market and was the first nonbanking company in India to issue credit cards.
About the Opportunity
With the aim to expand within Consumer Credit, Commercial Credit, Retail Credit, Capital Market Lending (loan against securities, IPO financing), and other Financial Services, BFSL is seeking to hire a law professional for the job role of Assistant Manager – Legal.
Qualifications and Experience Required
- Education: Qualified LLB / Masters in Law from a reputed College/University
- Minimum Experience: Minimum 3 years of experience preferably in Banking and Financial Services Sector Companies of repute
Applicants should possess the following attributes:
- Strong Legal drafting and negotiation skills
- Knowledge of applicable laws and regulation, specifically banking laws and knowledge of corporate laws;
- Strong legal research capability and skills to find out relevant case laws
- Good communication and coordination skills
- Good with MS Office (Word/Excel/Power Point)
- High Degree of Professional ethic and integrity
- Ability to handle high work pressure with stipulated timelines
- Should be comfortable with frequent travel requirements
Roles and Responsibilities
Key highlights of the role are listed below (purely indicative and not limiting): visit website: click here
Also Read: CBI PUBLIC PROSECUTOR AND APP EXAM (SYLLABUS)
Maximum Age on the last date of application: 45 Years as on date of receipt of Application.
How to Apply?
- Last Date for application 22nd April 2021.
- Email to be sent to careers[at]bobfinancial.com with subject as “Assistant Manager – Legal” with your CV, and a cover letter.
Important Link: Click here