About Moot Court
The Moot Court Committee, Dr. Ram Manohar Lohiya National Law University, Lucknow is organizing the 8th edition of the RMLNLU SCC Online International Media Law Moot Court Competition, 2020 to be organised in Lucknow from February 28 – March 1, 2020
Who can apply?
Students pursuing the three or five-year courses of the LL.B. degree or its equivalent in the academic year 2019 – 2020 from any recognized law school/college/university in India/ Abroad are eligible to participate.
- Any recognized law school/college/university shall be entitled to send only 1 (one) team to the Competition.
- The participating team shall comprise a minimum of two and a maximum of three
members. In a team of two members, both the members shall be designated as Speakers. In a team of three members, two members shall be designated as Speakers and the third
member of the team shall be designated as a Researcher.
- No additional member or team coach is allowed to accompany the team.
- The Institutions should provisionally register themselves by sending an e-mail to email@example.com, latest by November 15, 2019 (23:59 hrs IST).
- Institutions must complete their final registration by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, latest by December 10, 2019 (23:59 hrs IST). The e-mail
should include a scanned copy of the duly filled registration form.
- The information regarding the Registration Fee, Payment Detail and Travel Form shall be intimated to the participants upon clearing the Memorial Knockout.
For any queries Email at email@example.com latest by December 10, 2019
To Access Rules and Regulations click here