8th DD Basu Essay Writing Competition At NUJS, Kolkata: Submit by Jan 25
8th Durga Das Basu (DD Basu NUJS) Essay Writing Competition, December- January 2019 – 2020 Organised by the Constitutional Law Society under the aegis of West Bengal National University of Juridical Sciences, Kolkata.
Theme: The debate between the Duty to respect the National Flag and the Anthem versus using them as symbols of protest.
12th GLC MUN, Call For Priority Registrations:[20th-22nd Mar; Mumbai]
Who can apply?
The competition is open for all undergraduate students of law colleges/ departments of law of all Universities, pursuing the 5-year-course or the 3-year-course.
- There is no registration fee. The minimum word limit is 4000 words, and the maximum word limit is 5000 words (inclusive of footnotes).
- All submissions will undergo strict online plagiarism check.
- Special consideration will be placed upon originality, applicability, and feasibility of the arguments/ suggestions made in the essay and the depth of research.
- All teams/ participants must send electronic copies of their essays in “.docx” (Microsoft Word) and “.pdf” formats by email to email@example.com by 11:59 PM on January 25th 2019. No extension with respect to the deadlines will be
- The “subject” of the submission email should clearly mention “Submission for DD Basu Essay Writing Competition 2019.”
- Winning First Entry: Rs 5000 and merit certificate
- Second place: Rs 3000 and a merit certificate
- Third place: Rs 2000 and a merit certificate
For any queries Email at firstname.lastname@example.org
To Access Brochure click here