About the Organization
JIMS Engineering Management Technical Campus, School of Law (JEMTEC) is affiliated to Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University, Delhi & Approved by the Bar Council of India is a leading law school in Delhi & NCR.
About the Moot
JEMTEC School of Law, affiliated with GGSIPU New Delhi, has organized two National Moot Court Competition in name of the Jagannath Memorial National Moot Court Competition (JMNMCC) in 2019 and 2020. Moot Court Society of JEMTEC School of Law felt honored and proud to organize ‘3rd Jagannath Memorial National Moot Court Competition, 2021’ on the virtual platform during Covid19 Pandemic with an overall participation of 24 teams from across the country. Different Law colleges/universities will participate in the competition for the event and will have a healthy competition ensuring inculcation of mooting and research skills. By using a virtual platform the event aims to enhance the confidence among the students and to motivate them to overcome the ongoing crisis by exploring the new dimension of technological innovation in legal education, training, and practice.
The event shall be conducted on a Virtual Platform.
Date of Moot
12th March -14th March 2021
The competition is open for “Bona Fide” students who are pursuing a 5-year Integrated law program or a 3-year LL.B. Programme from an institution/university in India. Such an institution must be recognized by the Bar Council of India, New Delhi.
- Each Team shall consist of three members.
- There shall be 2 speakers and 1 Researcher in Team.
- The Team shall identify such speakers and researchers during registration.
The Team intending to Participate must register on or before 20th February 2021. By submitting the duly filled Registration form on the given link.
- The number of the participating team shall be limited to 24.
- The preference to teams shall be given in order of their registration after the confirmation of payment made.
- The organizing committee will have the sole and absolute discretion to shortlist the Participants.
- The decision of the organizing committee will be final and binding on all concerned.
For further information mail to: jimsnationalmootcourt[at]jagannath.org
- Shavi Vats – 7042724925
- Vishwajeet- 9430346631
- Kr. Kushal – 8825196271
- Rajat Gaba – 7419200326
- Aryan Pandey – 7982178516
- Shivam Tiwary- 7739506771
- Deepesh Kakkar- 9813993666