2nd National Case Comment Writing Competition 2021 by OurLegalWorld [Prize Worth 10k] Register by 28th February 2021 [No Registration Fee]
Our Legal World Started its journey in the year 2018, with the objectives to provide a smooth platform to law students, law professional, judicial Aspirants, Law Professors to get legal knowledge at a single portal. Visitors will find a wide range of features including Judgments, Law Articles, Latest legal updates, judiciary notes, legal job updates, law school event updates etc.
We provide membership for LLB, LLM entrance exam and also for Judicial Services and UGC NET etc.
With countless efforts and positive work ethics, it has also managed to rank 25th among top 100 Indian Law Blogs by Feedspot.
About the Competition:
The event is aimed at promoting the importance of the analysis of judgments. This National Case Comment competition will enable the participants to know how these latest judgments have changed the overall course of justice. Our Legal World is providing an opportunity for young legal minds to express their opinions on these important judgments in the form of case comment writing.
The competition is open to all students across India. (Not restricted to law students)
The participant can select any case law/Judgement to prepare a summary. Visit ‘Case Study/Case Analysis’ section at Our Legal World before selecting the case law. Avoid/ not allowed to write on an already existing case study/ analysis.
Guidelines For Contributions
- All summaries must be submitted in English Language only.
- The length of the Comment/summary shouldn’t be more than 2500 words.
- Visit ‘Case Study/Case Analysis’ section at Our Legal World before selecting the case law. Avoid/ not allowed to write on an already existing case study/ analysis.
- Co-authorship is allowed.
- All submissions shall be made at click here
- Details of the author(s) shall be provided on google forms.
- There is no word limit as such, as the content will vary from case to case.
- Last date of registration: 28th February 2021
- Last date of submission: 5th March 2021 [11:55 PM]
- Declaration of the result: 4th week of March 2021 [at our website and Instagram Page]
TOP 3 Winners: Certificate of Merit + LLM Entrance Exam Membership Worth Rs. 2000/- + Blog Publication at OurLegalWorld
Next top 7 winners– Certificate of Appreciation + LLM Entrance Exam Membership Worth Rs. 2000/- [60% Discount]+ Internship Opportunity + Blog Publication at OurLegalWorld
Next top 10 Winners- Certificate of Participation + LLM Entrance Exam Membership Worth Rs. 2000/- [50% Discount]+ Internship Opportunity + Blog Publication at OurLegalWorld
- Registration Link
Prize Code :- OLW/21 [for top 3], OLW/LAW [for others]
- LLM Entrance Exam Membership: sent your details at email@example.com
- Blog Publication: Click here
- Internship: Click here
- Send your details for certificate: Name, College Name, Course & Year at firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1st Sakshi Dubey- VIPS, Delhi [BA LLB]
- 2nd Prathna Nada- Faculty of Law, University of Delhi [LLB]
- 3rd Anusha Ann Paul- School of Law, Christ [BBA LLB]
- 4th DIVISHA SRIVASTAVA, S.N.D.T SCHOOL OF LAW, (BBA LLB-1st year)
- 5th DIVISHA SRIVASTAVA, S.N.D.T SCHOOL OF LAW, (BBA LLB-1st year)
- 6th Krati Agarwal, BA LLB, Christ University
- 7th DHARSHINI G, The TamilNadu Dr. Ambedkar Law University, School of Excellence in Law – B.B.A.,LL.B.(HONS.)
- 8th Marbanshngain Dkhar, North Eastern Hill University, BA,LL.B (H)
- 9th SHITANSHU ABHISHEK, I.C.F.A.I University Dehradun/ B.A LL.B (Hons)
- Email: email@example.com
- Official Website: Click here
- Facebook , Instagram, Twitter, Linkedin