Government Law College, Mumbai, India, in association with the D. M. Harish Foundation is organising the 22nd edition of the D. M. Harish Memorial Government Law College International Online Moot Court Competition (DMH). This edition will be conducted on an online platform from 27th – 28th March, 2021.
About the Competition
The Moot Court Competition is conducted over 2 days where the participating teams go through two Preliminary Rounds of Argument where they would be arguing each side once, Octo-Final Rounds (at the discretion of organisers), Quarter-Final Rounds of Arguments, the Semi-Final Rounds of Argument and finally, the Final Round of Arguments. Eminent lawyers and Judges of the highest standing in India, academicians and experts in the field of International Law all converge to adjudicate the various rounds of the Competition, As in the past years, the Final Rounds of Arguments will once again be judged by a distinguished bench of sitting Judges of the Hon’ble Bombay High Court who will enhance the experience for the participants owing to the likeness to a real-life courtroom setting.
Theme of the Compromis: Space Law
Students enrolled in a full-time or part-time law programme at the time of the
competition are eligible to compete in the Competition. Each College/Law School or University may enter one team only.
Each team shall have three members only, consisting of two speakers and one researcher.
How to Register?
- All interested colleges must provisionally register themselves by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only after the provisional registration has been confirmed will a link to a Google Form and details for the payment of registration fees be provided.
- The payment of registration fees will be through Wire Transfer in the amount of Rs. 2500 (Rupees two thousand five hundred only) for Indian universities & $ 65 (USD sixty five) for International Universities, the details of which will be provided once the provisional registration has been confirmed. The registration is on a first-come first-serve basis.
- The teams must fill in the Registration Form and make payment via Wire Transfer before 12th February, 2021, latest. The teams will be required to upload the screenshot/proof of the same while filling the google form for registration.
For any further assistance, contact:
- Ms. Ruchi Wagaralkar (+91 9833898280)
- Mr. Devavrat Nimbalkar (+91 9892565045) or email at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
- For Moot Proposition, click here
- For Rules of Competition, click here
- For Registration Schedule for Overseas Universities, click here
- For Registration Schedule for Indian Universities, click here
- For Past participants, click here
Also Read: PANCHAYATI RAJ SYSTEM IN INDIA