(1) Vishaka & Ors v. State of Rajsthan & Ors, (1997) 6 SCC 241 :-
Sexual. harassment against women in work places.
(2) Vaddeboyina Tulasamma v. Vaddeboyina Shesha Reddi, 1977 SCR (3) 261:- Hindu female’s right to maintenance , Sec. 14(1) Hindu Succession Act, 1956 to be liberally construed in favour of female.
(3) Mrs. Mary Roy etc. v. State of Kerala & Ors, AIR 1986 SC 1011 :- Christian women are entitled to have an equal share in their father’s property.
(4) Md. Ahmed Khan v. Shah Bano Begum, 1985 SCR (3) 844 :- Muslim women maintenance under Sec 125 crpc.
(5) Shamim Ara v. State of U.P., 2002(7)SCC 518:-
requirements of a valid talaq.
(6) Daniel Latifi v. UOI, 2001(7) SCC 740 :- liability of muslim husband to his divorced wife.
(7) Lata Singh v. State of U.P., 2006(6) SCALE 583:- freedom of women to marry or live with anyone.
(8) D. Velusamy v. D. Patchaiammal, (2010) 10 SCC 469 :- Live in relationship.
(9) Roxann Sharma v. Arun Sharma, Civil Appeal No. 1967 of 2015:- custody of minor child.
(10) Seema v. Ashwani Kumar, AIR 2006 SC 1158 :- compulsory registration of marriages.
(11) Dr. Upendra Baxi & Ors. v. State of Uttar Pradesh, AIR 1987 SC 191 :- conditions in which girls were living in the Government Protective Home.
(12) Sakshi v. UOI, AIR 2004 SC 3566 :- conducting trial of child sexual abuse or rape.
(13) R. D. Upadhyay v. State of Andhra Pradesh, AIR 2006 SC 1946 :- development of children who are in jail with their mothers, either as undertrial prisoners or convicts.
(14) Centre for enquiry into Health and Allied themes (CEHAT) v. UOI, 2003 (8) SCC 398 :– guidelines to prevent famale foeticide.
(15) Delhi Domestic Working Women’s Forum v. UOI, 1995 SCC (1) 14 :- dealing rape victims.
Also Read: State of Bombay and Ors. v. F.N. Balsara:- Case Analysis
Also Read Important MAINTENANCE CASE LAWS IN FAVOUR OF HUSBAND