About the Organisation
Bharati Vidyapeeth University’s New Law College, established in 1978, is the premier institute of international excellence in the field of legal education.
About the Moot
Bharati Vidyapeeth University’s New Law College is organising the 10th Justice P.N. Bhagwati International Moot Court Competition on Human Rights on March 21st & 22nd 2020.
Venue: Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed to be University, New Law College, Bharati Vidyapeeth Educational Complex, Erandawane, Paud Road, Pune, Maharashtra India-411038.
Eligibility and Registration
All law schools, law faculties, and institutions with international law related degree programs are eligible to participate in the Competition. All determinations of eligibility are in the discretion of the Principal, BVDU NLC.
A person may be a Team Member if he or she:
- Is pursuing a law degree or an international law-related degree;
- Is enrolled at an eligible institution as a full-time student during the relevant Competition Year and plans to participate in the Competition on behalf of that institution;
- Has not engaged in the practice of law in any jurisdiction after graduating from any type of law degree program; and
- Is not pursuing any post-graduate degree programme from any university or institution.
The last date for registration will be 30th November 2019.
The number of participant teams from India shall be limited to 20. The preference to teams shall be given in order of their registration. The organizing committee will have the sole and absolute discretion to shortlist the participants. The decision of
organizing committee will be final and binding on all concerned.
The shortlisted teams will be required to reconfirm their participation and their acceptance of being bound by the rules of the competition within the time stipulated by the organizing committee.
It shall be compulsory for all the participants to be present at the inaugural programme, final Round and valedictory function of the competition. The organizing committee will not be liable for providing the certificates if teams fail to attend the function.
The REGISTRATION FEES is for the NATIONAL TEAMS only. The Registration fee is 3,500/- INR. The teams are requested to submit the registration fees after getting the confirmation of their registration from our side. The teams shall deposit the fees in NLC MOOT SOCIETY ACCOUNT. Here the details of the account:
Account No: 20276724882
- The registration fees shall not be refunded upon the cancellation of the registration.
- The international participating teams shall be sole be responsible for their own luggage and the passport.
- The organizers shall not bear any responsibility in the loss of any documents and passport.
- The participants are required to immediately provide their details along with their passport number.
- Dr. Aman Mishra: Faculty Convenor (Mobile number: +91 9637109415 and E-mail: amanmishra579[at]gmail.com)
- Mr. Yaman K. Saini: Student Coordinator (Mobile number: +91-9665038330 and E-mail: yamanksaini[at]gmail.com)
- Mr. Swapnil Somanjai Sharma: Student Coordinator (Mobile numbers: +91-8600208609/+91-8788119279 and E-mail: email@example.com)