1 ST NATIONAL ONLINE QUIZ COMPETITION ON CONSTITUTIONAL LAW, 2020
ABOUT THE ORGANIZATION
Lexstructor is an online, open access legal news, journals publication and education imparting platform, which is dedicated to express views on varied legal issues, thereby generating diversified research emerging areas in law. This platform shall also encourage the intent of young law students, professionals and members of academia to contribute to the field of law and its relation with various aspects of technology, policy making, management and other disciplines of academia, through journal and blogs sections.
Besides, it provides free access of daily legal news updates to literate a lawman as well as a layman with the contemporary legal developments and know-how.
ABOUT THE QUIZ COMPETITION
Lexstructor Legal News & Publication is organizing ‘1st National Online Quiz Competition on Constitutional Law” on June 5, 2020. It is an endeavour to provide a platform to all the law students throughout the nation to enhance their basic and advanced knowledge in the Constitutional Law. We are inviting every law students throughout the nation to participate in this competition and make it successful.
• Date of Announcement : May 15, 2020
• Last Date of Registration : May 31, 2020
• Date of the Competition : June 5, 2020
• Date of the Result : June 12, 2020
RULES OF THE COMPETITION
1. All students currently pursing LL.B/LL.M degree from recognized Institute/ College / University are eligible to participate in this competition.
2. The questions of the online quiz competition shall be from “Constitutional Law”.
3. The mode of the quiz will be online.
4. The quiz shall consist of 50 (fifty) questions carrying 1
marks each. No negative marking.
5. The total time for quiz competition shall be 30 (thirty) minutes only.
6. In case of tie in marks the winner shall be decided on the basis of time utilized by the participant to complete the quiz.
7. Registration Fee : Rs. 100/- per participant.
Also Read: LEGAL MAXIM: Ratio Decidendi
8. In case of any dispute, decision of organizing team shall be final and binding. Lexstructor reserves the right to change/ amend / alter terms and conditions of the competition.
Link of the Website: www.lexstructor.in
• Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
• Contact Person : Ms. Shreya Ghosh Dastidar
• Designation : Student Editor
• Contact No. : +91 8250006598 (Call)
+91 9641060192 (WhatsApp)
Our Legal World is proud to be the media partner for this event