RPSC JLO Syllabus | Previous Question Paper with Answer
Junior Legal Officer in the state of Rajasthan by clearing the recruitment process conducted by Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC). That has been conducting the OMR Based Written Test as a part of the selection process. So, the candidates who want to be JLO should clear this examination.
Also Read: CBI PP: QUESTION PAPER AND NOTES/COURSE
RPSC JLO Syllabus 2023
The syllabus for RPSC JLO 2023 for all the 4 papers has been defined by the Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC). The written exam consists of 4 papers of 50 marks each and the candidates get 3 hours to solve each paper. There will also be negative marking in the written exam. The 4th paper will consist of a language section. There will 2 languages in the 4th exam which hare English and Hindi. The candidates who clear the written exam will be called for the personal interview. To know more about RPSC JLO Syllabus, read the article till the end.
Below is the syllabus for all the 4 papers of RPSC Junior Legal Officer 2023:
Paper-1: Below are the topics that will be covered in the first paper:
- Constitution of India with special emphasis on Fundamental rights
- Directive Principles and enforcement of rights through writs
- The functioning of high court
- Functioning of Supreme court
- Functioning of Attorney General
Paper-2: The paper-2 will consist of the following subjects in the question paper.
- Civil Procedure Code
- Criminal Procedure Code
- Provisions required to be referred generally in Government Offices will be given importance.
Paper-3: Below are the topics that will be present in the paper-3 of written exam of RPSC JLO 2023:
- Evidence Act
- Limitation Act
- Interpretation of Statutes drafting and
Paper-4: The fourth paper consists of the test of command on the language of the candidate. The paper is divided into 2 sections i.e. Hindi Language and English Language.
(i) Hindi Language:
Check Below the syllabus defined for the Hindi Language in Paper-4. This section will be of 25 marks:
(ii) English Language:
Refer below the syllabus of English language for the Paper-4. There will be 25 marks from this section.
- Phrasal Verbs and idioms
- Active and passive voice
- Co-ordination and subordination
- Direct and indirect speech
- Modals expressing various concepts such as
JLO Previous Year Question Paper PDF
JLO 2019 and Rajasthan JL0 2014
- With Answer: Rs. 149/- Click here
- With Details Answer: 249/- Click here
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: www.ourlegalworld.com
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/ourlegalworld/
- Telegram: Our Legal World https://t.me/ourlegalworld2