Customs Law Drafting Course: Learn Online with Tax Laws Club [OurLegalWorld] Certificate Course: Enroll Now
About OurLegalWorld TLC
The Tax Laws Club/Centre (TLC) was established in 2022 under OurLegalWorld to work in the area of tax laws. The Club/Centre is established to provide facilities for deep study and research in relation to the various provisions of Taxation Laws. It will also provide an opportunity for law students to understand the important practical problems arising in interpreting various international tax Treaties and domestic taxation laws (Income Tax Act and GST) or International Tax Laws.
About the Customs Law Drafting Course
Are you passionate about customs law and eager to excel in the field of international trade? Look no further! Our comprehensive Online Certificate Course on Customs Law Drafting is your gateway to mastering the intricate world of customs regulations and litigation drafting.
OurLegalWorld is extremely delighted to announce the Practical and Drafting Insights on Customs Law Program with Legum Attorney as the Knowledge Partner, a one-of-its-kind program focussing on the drafting aspects of Customs Law.
The participants would have the opportunity to gain practical exposure and a comprehensive understanding of Customs Law. This program is designed to prepare you for the professional world by providing the necessary practical skills required to succeed.
Who Can Join
- Law Students
- Law Graduates
- Customs Lawyer
- CA/CS Professionals
The duration of the program shall be 8 weeks, starting 22nd September 2023.
- Reply to show cause notices and hearing
- Representation to authorities
- Miscellaneous replies
- Appeals against an order in originals before the Commissioner(Appeals)
- Appeals against Order in Appeal in CESTAT
- Appeal in the High Court or Supreme Court, as applicable
- Writ in High Court, as applicable
- Bail- Customs Act and COFEPOSA
Networking opportunity with the speakers and mentors.
1. Features Intensive Practical Training.
2. Certificate of Completion/Appreciation.
3. Live, interactive sessions with Q&A with the mentors.
4. Weekend-only classes [Online].
- Last Date to Apply: 22nd September 2023
- Commencement of the Course: 22nd September 2023
- Rs 4500
For Payment Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Register Now: Click here