Online Legal Research Internship Opportunity with Adv. Ashish Panday: Apply Now
About Advocate Ashish Panday
Advocate Ashish Panday is a Delhi based ‘Advocate’ and his areas of expertise include Arbitration, Taxation; IPR; Criminal; Civil Matters etc [ LinkedIn Profile].
-Conduct online legal research in Arbitration, Patent Law, International taxation and Insolvency laws.
-Edit and proofread research papers.
- The advocate office is in Delhi. Although due to the COVID-19 scenario this internship is work from home.
Who can Apply
– Students in their 4th or 5th Year of a Five Year Law Course and 2nd or 3rd year of 3 years law course would be preferred.
– A working knowledge of international taxation, Arbitration would be preferred but this is not a strict requirement.
– Should have prior demonstrable research experience.
– Knowledge of Intellectual Property Law and/or Patent Law, specifically.
– Candidate should be familiar with the working of different citation manuals like OSCOLA or Bluebook.
Duration of Internship
Min. One Month
How to apply:
- Send CV at firstname.lastname@example.org
- CV Shortlist
- We will send you other details
- Interview Call
Also Read: Constitution Case Laws e-Flashcard Series