ONLINE INTERNSHIP AT IPR CLUB OurLegalWorld: Apply Now
Our Legal World is one of the leading Legal Community websites for an e-learning platform for law students, legal professionals and legal academia etc. with the motto – Law ABOUT LAW.
OLW-IPR Club was established under the Scheme for Pedagogy & Research in IPRs for Holistic Education & Academia promote Intellectual Property (IP) education and foster IP research for both Indian and International IPR Laws.
The internship program aims to foster research in IPR and writing. The Internship program will provide an excellent opportunity to familiarize with the activities of OLW-IPR Club.
No. of Vacancies- 5
Role and Responsibilities:
- Legal content creation for websites and social media
- Preparation of short research notes.
- Assisting in outreach programs and organising awareness campaigns.
- Editing and drafting portions of research articles, research papers and case commentaries.
- To write articles and blog posts on IP and technology law-related issues.
- Assist in editing and content creation for the NIPO Souvenir.
The roles stated above are not exhaustive.
The candidate should be in their 2nd, 3rd, 4th and 5th year of the 5-year Law course and 2nd or 3rd year for the 3-year Law course. The candidates pursuing a master’s degree in the field of IP law can also apply. Candidates belonging to any other field can also apply given an inclination towards writing on socio-legal aspects. The candidate must have completed their intellectual property law course material in Law school, in part or full and should be interested in IP law. The candidate should be hardworking and dedicated to their work. The candidate should have legal research and writing skills.
Perks and Benefits:
• Certificate of Engagement on completion of the term.
• Letter of Recommendation & Excellence (Performance-based, though we are very liberal in recognizing your efforts).
• Opportunities to publish with us & related organizations.
• Professional guidance with the expert of your choice under the Organisation’s umbrella.
Duration: 2 months
How to apply:
Interested candidates can send their CV at firstname.lastname@example.org
Subject line as ‘RE: Application for OurLegalWorld IPR Legal Internship 2022
For faster updates about the best international and national internships, please join our Telegram group by clicking the link given by https://t.me/ourlegalworld2
IPR CLUB Internship
Intellectual Property Law- Nature and Scope- Our Legal World: Click Here