Judiciary mock quiz [Monthly] by Our Legal World judicial cell and Lawpanch: November 2020 [No Registration Fee]
About the Quiz:
Our Legal World Judicial Cell and Law Panch are organising monthly Judiciary mock quiz this will help judicial, UPSC aspirant and law students will learn and will able to brush their knowledge.
About Our Legal World
Our Legal World is one of the leading Legal Community website for an e-learning platform for law students, legal professionals and legal academia etc. with the motto – Law ABOUT LAW.
We at Our Legal World also provide law students, Judicial Aspirant and persons unrestricted access to legal resources and provide articles of Law, Judiciary Notes, CV/Resume drafting services etc.
Law of land is for all, all have the right to know about there right and duties. Lawpanch is the stage where everyone is welcomed, especially those who have a motive to know about the law of land and also about their rights and to spread the law to all.
- The quiz will be on Google Forms.
- The Link for the quiz will be sent on the Email.
- The quiz can be played on any device- Mobile/Tablet/Laptop.
- Indian Law Info will not be responsible in case of any connectivity/device failure during the Quiz.
- Quiz will contain Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) only, from which a participant has to choose one option.
- The total number of questions will be 50; all questions will carry 01 mark each.
- There will be no negative marking.
- Total time period to attempt these questions will be 20 minutes.
- The aggregate will be evaluated from Total 50 Marks.
Criminal Law [CrPC and IPC]
Rules and Regulations
- Only Individual Participation is permitted.
- No complaint regarding the network issues during any stage of the quiz will be entertained.
- The quiz will be conducted on 7th November 2020 at 7:00 pm to 7:20pm, to avoid any inconvenience, the participants are advised to be ready 10 minutes before the commencement of the quiz.
- The participants are requested to arrange a sound internet connection, the we shall not be responsible for any loss due to loss of internet.
- The we reserve the right to amend or repeal any rule or eligibility criteria at any time before the commencement of the competition.
- Top 3 winners will be awarded the Certificate of Merit.
- Top 10 participants in the Quiz will be given the E-Certificate of Participation
Note: 40% Off on CV Drafting to all the Participants click here
No Registration Fee
Who Can Participate?
- Law Student [both UG and PG]
- UPSC Aspirants
- Judiciary Aspirants
- Last date of registration- 6th November 2020
- Date of Online Quiz Competition- 7th November 2020
- Results will be announced on November 10, 2020
- Website – www.ourlegalworld.com
- Email: email@example.com , firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registration Form: Click here
Result 1st: Sagar Agrawal 2nd: Hitesh valeja 3rd: Haini Tayal