Law Internship: Join as Team Member ourlegalworld.com
Joining ourlegalworld.com as Team Member (Intern) is platform for students who are passionate about Legal field and willing to take active part in extra co-curricular activities.
Roles and Responsibilities
1. Work as per the post assigned and
2. Conduct interviews of Dean, Director, Law Faculty, eminent Legal Luminaries visiting your college, Lawyers etc. for the purpose of publication on our website. Talk with different Lawyers and common people for new interviews, tie-up’s e.t.c
3. To Write Articles related and beneficial to law students.
4. Promoting www.ourlegalworld.com in your institution and various Social Media Platforms.
5. Serve as a strategic link between your college and our website.
Duration & Time Commitment
1-2 months, the estimated time commitment is approximately 1-2 hours a week.
What you get?
1. Certificate of appreciation or Internship from the Www.ourlegalworld.com
2.Meet college students from other programs
3. Build public relations/customer service skills
4. You get a international platform to publish your articles and all legal research with us and after analyzing your performance.
5. Satisfaction of knowing they have made a valuable contribution to their College, fellow students, and to themselves.
1. LL.B, BALLB/BBALLB , LL.M degree pursuing or equivalent experience.
2. Proficiency in grammar.
3.Interest in knowing Scope and Nature of Law.
4. English Language Fluency and confident.
5. A laptop with active internet connection.
Who can apply?
Students having strong leadership and immense love for competitive atmosphere, are most welcome to be a part of our extended family on their university.
Interested students can send their C.V and sample article which related to their field of interest in Law to our mail id specifying the subject ‘For Joining as Team Member.’
Note: Students are just here Intern, we are not providing any stipend.