Insolvency and Bankruptcy Moot Court Competition by NLU Delhi [March10-12, 2023]: Register by Dec 30
About NLU Delhi
National Law University, Delhi was established in 2008 by Act No. 1 of 2008 of NCT Delhi in the National Capital Territory of Delhi with the initiative of the High Court of Delhi.
About the Competition
The Centre for Transnational Commercial Law at The National Law University, Delhi, supported by the Insolvency and Bankruptcy Board of India (IBBI) and the UNCITRAL RCAP, in collaboration with INSOL India, SIPI, is announcing the 6th Edition of the Arun Jaitley International Moot Competition on Insolvency and Bankruptcy.
How to Register?
Registration may be done by sending an email to insolvency[at]nludelhi.ac.in with the subject “Registration for Insolvency and Bankruptcy Moot 2022-23” with the registration form and a copy to contact[at]insolindia.com.
The registration form can be accessed from the link provided at the end of this post.
Also Read: Issues relating to Intellectual Property Rights in India
- Commencement of Registration – November 1, 2022
- Release of Moot Problem & Rules – November 30, 2022
- Last Date for Seeking Clarifications on Moot Problem – December 10, 2022
- Release of Clarifications – December 20, 2022
- Last Date for Registration – December 30, 2022
- Submission of Memorandum – January 22, 2023
- Announcement of shortlisted teams – February 11, 2023
- Registration Fee by Shortlisted Teams – February 25, 2023
- Memorial Exchange and Penalty Appeal – March 9, 2023
- Oral Rounds – March 10 to 12, 2023
- Finals and awards – March 12, 2023
In case of any queries, please contact insolvency[at]nludelhi.ac.in