Call for Paper: Seminar on ILO and Child Rights @ DSNLU, Visakhapatnam [Sep 26-27]: Submit by Aug 20
About the DSNLU:
Damodaram Sanjivayya National Law University (DSNLU) is located at Sabbavaram, Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh, India constituted by the DSNLU Act, 2008.
About the Seminar:
Damodaram Sanjivayya National Law University (DSNLU) is organising a National Seminar on ILO and Child Rights Commemoration of 100 Years of ILO (April 1919 to April 2019) on 26th and 27th September 2019 at Moot Court Hall, Damodaram Sanjivayya National Law University, Nyayaprastha, Sabbavaram, Visakhapatnam – 531035.
The ILO is the only international organisation that survived the II world war even after the dissolution of the parent body, the League of Nations. Its main concern is to create awareness about world peace, which is affected by unjust conditions of labour.
Working with its 182 member States, the ILO is the only “tripartite” UN agency, bringing together representatives of governments, employers and workers to jointly shape policies and programs. On its 50th anniversary in 1969, the ILO received the Nobel Peace Prize.
All interested legal practitioners, academicians, research scholars, solicitors, attorneys, advocates and students are invited to submit papers and participate in the seminar.
Call for Papers
Abstracts and papers should be submitted as Word documents, with a covering letter containing the name and designation of the author(s), and should be emailed to the email addresses listed below.
- United Nations convention on the rights of the Child (UNCRC)
- National policy on Children
- ILO and Indian Constitution (Art.23,24)
- ILO and Directive Principles of State Policy (Art.39,41)
- ILO and Municipal Legislations relating to children
- ILO and worst forms of Child Labour
- ILO and Child Rights
- ILO and Girl Child
- ILO and Child Labour
- ILO and Child Trafficking
- ILO and Child Prostitution
- ILO and Child in Conflict with Law (Juvenile Justice ( Care and & protection) Act 2015)
- ILO and Child Slavery
- ILO and Child Sexual Abuse
- ILO and Child Begging
Registration procedure and fee
The registration fee for the paper presenter and/or participation is as follows:
- Research Scholars and students: Rs 1000/-
- Academicians: Rs. 2000/-
The Registrar, Damodaram Sanjivayya National Law University
BANK NAME: Andhra Bank
A/c Number: 283710100024089
IFSC Code: ANDB0002837
- Abstract Submission: 20TH OF AUGUST 2019.
- Communication for Acceptance of Abstract: 23RD OF AUGUST 2019.
- Submission of Full-Length Papers: 12TH OF SEPTEMBER 2019.
- Last Date for Registration: 14TH OF SEPTEMBER 2019
- Date of Seminar: 26TH AND 27TH SEPTEMBER 2019.
Prof. M. Lakshmipathi Raju 9703073349
V. Vijaya Lakshmi & (8897763609)
P. Jogi Naidu (9910927182)
T.Y. Nirmala Devi (9908202020)
Shaik Khaja Basha (9542987319)
T.Lakshman Sravan (8019797907)