Call for Intern at Judiciary Preparation Club: OurLegalWorld
About Judiciary Preparation Club
Judiciary Preparation Club (JPC) is a division of OurLegalWorld which aims to provide judicial aspirants with
- structured syllabus for various judicial services exams,
- reliable study materials and sources for their preparation, and
- affordable test series and quizzes to strengthen their analytical skills.
About the Opportunity
OurLegalWorld is looking to expand their team of interns who want to work voluntarily so that they can contribute to the legal fraternity by helping us in providing them with content for the judiciary preparation/ Civil Judge. The core team is taking active steps to expand and diversify the team for Judiciary Preparation Club to ensure that only the highest quality of content reaches publication, and to uphold the integrity of content being published and which can provide students from the legal fraternity with such content which can help them in their preparation for one of the most important exams for a law student i.e. of the judiciary.
Roles & Responsibility
Required Legal Content Developers/Researchers for preparation of study material, mock tests, etc.
Benefits of interning for OurLegalWorld
Becoming involved in the team for Judiciary Preparation can be a highly rewarding experience in and of itself. That said, there are several benefits specific to being involved and working for OurLegalWorld:
- OurLegalWorld will acknowledge all the interns on its website.
- A certificate of recognition.
- Develop critical thinking skills essential to your own research and writing.
- Along with working for JPC, OurLegalWorld, you can also prepare for your Judiciary Exams (Free Subscription:-Judicial Services Exam/APO/CLAT LLM).
Who can Apply?
- Final Year Law Students
- Research Scholars/associates
- PG Students(from law background)
- PhD Scholars (from law background)
- LLM Students
Free Subscription (Judicial Services Exam/APO/CLAT LLM)
- To Apply, Click Here