Call for Blog: The Centre for Insolvency and Bankruptcy Studies (CIBS), NLUJ
The Centre for Insolvency and Bankruptcy Studies (CIBS) is a Centre functional under the aegis of National Law University, Jodhpur. It was established in 2019 with an objective to pursue and encourage innovative scholarship and research in the Insolvency and the Bankruptcy laws. With various innovative plans in the pipeline, CIBS is looking forward to bringing about world-class research and educational initiatives in the field of insolvency and bankruptcy laws.
▪ Co-authorship of a maximum of two authors is allowed.
▪ CIBS accepts submissions on a rolling basis. The subject of the submission should deal with any contemporary and pertinent development related to insolvency and bankruptcy laws.
▪ All submissions must be original and unpublished. Plagiarism of any kind will lead to disqualification of submission. The author(s) will bear sole responsibility for the accuracy of facts, opinions, or views stated in the submitted manuscript.
▪ Submissions can be up to 1500 words, exclusive of endnotes. The stipulated word limited is flexible subject to Editor’s discretion in exceptional cases.
▪ All references must be in the form of hyperlinks, linked to keywords or phrases in the manuscript. If no hyperlink is available, endnotes should be used for reference. Speaking endnotes or footnotes are strictly prohibited.
▪ Purely descriptive pieces are discouraged. Manuscripts will be evaluated majorly based on originality, novelty, structure, analysis and argumentation. The Editorial Board reserves the right to reject the manuscript if the manuscript does not fulfil these criteria.
Also Read SOVEREIGN STATE IMMUNITY WHILE ENFORCEMENT OF ARBITRAL AWARD – INDIA
▪ The title of the manuscript should be formatted in Times New Roman font, size 14, in All Caps and in bold. The main body of the manuscript should be formatted to Times New Roman font size 12 with 1.5 line spacing with a single line space between paragraphs.
▪ Submissions must be made in a word document (‘.doc or .docx’). The name of the document should be the same as the title of the manuscript.
▪ Author(s) can send their submission to cibsblog[dot]nluj @gmail[dot]com. Brief biographical information of the author(s) along with the institution to which they are affiliated should be provided in the body of the email. The author(s) shall refrain from mentioning such information in the manuscript.
CONTACT US AT
- brochure click here