Administrative Law Notes, Important Case Laws | Judgements : Our Legal World
Administrative law is the branch of law that governs the activities of administrative agencies of government/executive.
- Definition, Purpose and Sources of Administrative Law
- Legislation and its Types:- Our Legal World
- Commission of Inquiry Act, 1952:- Important Judgements
- Landmark Judgments of Administrative Law: Part- I
- Administrative Law case law and judgments Part-II
We have done our best to provide the right information. However, we don’t claim the content to be genuine. We suggest readers to do check it.