OurLegalWorld is organizing the 3rd edition of the Movie Review writing competition in the month of April 2023 on the topic of Law and Film.
About the Competition:
A book is a film that takes place in the readers mind but a movie is something that makes the audience actually lives it. The objective of this competition is to bring out the creative skills of Law Students through a movie review. The students have to write a review of a particular movie focusing on the legal perspective and the legal aspects rose in that movie.
Our main aim is to spread legal knowledge through various movies and web series so that a layman can understand the laws.
The Competition is open to all.
You can talk about criticism of the movie; also the participant can mention and refer to the sections and case laws related to the movie and much more. Giving a new aspect to the review will add stars to your work and increase the chances of winning. We have attached a list of movies as suggestions which you can consider (See: Annexure A)
- Winner will receive Rs. 1000 (Cash), a Certificate of Merit (Soft Copy), an Internship
Opportunity with IPR Club & Free Publication with OurLegalWorld.
- Runner-up will receive Rs. 700 (Cash), a Certificate of Merit (Soft Copy), an Internship Opportunity with IPR Club and Tax Laws Club
- 10 Best Reviews will be published on our website.
- Soft Copy of the Participation Certificate will be awarded to all participants.
- All the Participants will be getting 20% off, on OurLegalWorld Academy Online Courses
Guidelines & Regulation:
- The review should be original (not published earlier or extracted from other sources)
- Co-Authorship is not allowed.
- The length of the review should be a maximum upto 1000-1500 words.
- It must be typed in Ms-Word.
- Submissions should be in Times New Roman font with 1.5 line spacing in the main text with the font size 12.
- Cover Page should carry all details like name, designation, institute, email id and mobile no. of the participants.
- The participants will be informed of details or subsequent changes if any. If there is any change in the e-mail address of the participants, it may be informed to the above address.
Judging the entries
- Entries will be judged by a panel of judges from Legal Backgrounds.
- Marking Pattern: – Social Aspects 35 Marks, Legal Aspects 35 Marks, Critical thoughts 30 Marks
Registration Fee: Rs 200/- (Non-Refundable)
Please take it screenshot after the payment and upload it on the registration form
Registration Link: Click here
Last Date of Registration: 31st March 2023
Last Date of Submission: 5th April 2023
Date of Results: 20th April 2023