2nd LI NATIONAL MOOT COURT COMPETITION, 2022 Register by 5th April
Lawlnternships is an Online Law School which shall extensively provide educational services. Lawlnternships provides opportunities in the field of law to the students pursuing undergraduate or postgraduate programs for gaining professional experience a well as improving legal skills while being enrolled in a full time program. The objective is to provide a credible platform for the law students to fulfill educational requirements by imparting practical exposure and relevant skills.
LawInternships (The Online Law School) stands as one of the fastest emerging platforms during these nprecedented times. Since its very inception, Moot Court activities have been kept on the pinnacle, keeping in mind the aspiration to nourish minds that are comfortable and skilled in dealing with the differing legal
systems and cultures that make up our global community. We are proud to announce that we are organizing the 2nd edition of the National Moot Court Competition, 2022. which is scheduled to be held from April 15, 2022 to April 17, Having successfully organized various different webinars and competitions in a row, this edition speaks of our efforts that aim at improving the whole experience by ensuring that the teams are met with a challenging problem based on contemporary and developing aspects of Law. This Competition will be conducted virtually allowing the students to hone their advocacy skills. This Competition will provide an opportunity to the participants to develop the requisite skills for a dynamic process of Litigation Advocacy.
The Competition is open to every student pursuing either five years or three year undergraduate course in law from various schools s /Colleges /Universities in India.
- Winner: Cash prize of INR 7000/- (Rupees Seven Thousand only), Certificate of Merit, trophy by post and an Internship Opportunit y by LawInternships.
- Runner s Up: Cash prize of INR 5000/- (Rupees Five Thousand only), Certificate of merit trophy by post and an Internship Opportunit y by LawInternships .
- Best Memorial: Cash prize of INR 3000/- (Rupees Three Thousand only), Certificate of Merit, Trophy by post and an Internship Opportunit y by LawInternships .
- Best Speaker: Cash prize of INR 3000/- (Rupees Three Thousand only), Certificate of Merit, Trophy by post and an Internship Opportunit y by LawInternships .
- Best Researcher: Cash prize of INR 3000/- (Rupees Three Thousand only), Certificate of Merit, Trophy By Post and an Internship Opportunit y by LawInternships.
- E-Participation Certificates will be prov ided to all the participants.
- The participant s are required to complete the Provisional Registration through the link for Google Form annexed below which shall be done on or before April 5, 2022, The payment details shall be sent on mail after completion of provisional registration.
Provisional Registration link: https ://forms .gle/mZ2QKrxzTpBd3Tkf7
Registration fees: INR 1800/- (Rupees One Thousand Eighteen Hundred only )
Brochure Click here
For any further queries and requests for information, the participants may feel free to contact the Organising Committee through the mentioned details in the Brochure.
Media Partner & Publicity Partnership: Our Legal World Click here