2-DAY CERTIFICATE COURSE ON “PUBLIC INTERNATIONAL LAW” BY LAW TUSKSS & JLSR: REGISTER NOW
Bored of Archaic Workshops/Courses?
We have come up with a unique and interesting course on “Public International Law”. You would learn the following important topics in just 2 days by our expert speaker.
- Dates: 19 – 20 February, 2022
- Fee: 200/- [Gpay/Phonepe/Paytm on 7660899180]
- Registration Form: https://forms.gle/rVKghQEVST3yN9fx9
Adv. Shraddha Pandit, BA, LLB, LLM, PDGM (IPR), DIPL (GERMAN), AIBE
Currently, she is the Founder, Advocate & IP Attorney at LAWTUSKSS TECHNO-LEGAL OFFICES, Mumbai, India as well as Visiting Faculty at arts, humanities & law colleges. Former Research Scholar at IPTSE Academy, Associated Chambers of Commerce and Industry of India (ASSOCHAM) & Ericsson India, she loves to bring out the best from her students, being a facilitator for their academic progress. She has various competitive prizes and publications to her credit. She has conducted various workshops on the AIBE Masterclass, MAH-CET (Test-Prep), IP Law As Well As English Speaking And Soft Skill Training For Law Students.
Hurmat Javaid Koul, BA, LLB, LLM
Being passionate about teaching, she has demonstrated exceptional research skills while being a Research Assistant under Prof Vesselin Popovski at Centre for the study of United Nations at Jindal Global Law School, Commonwealth Human Rights Initiative as well as the GI Registry of India. As a lawyer, her interests lie in IPR, Corporate Law as well as Public International Law. Her experience at premium law firms, publications and socio-legal research reflects her academic bent of mind coupled with outstanding public speaking and advocacy skills. She will be pursuing her Ph.D. in law in the coming days.
- Introduction to Public International Law
- Theories & Jurisprudence
- Branches of PIL
- Opportunities and Career Options
- PPTs made by the instructors.
- Study material.
- Discounts in online courses & publications.
- Certificate of Participation for all
- In case of any query or clarification regarding course feel free to contact-
- email@example.com /firstname.lastname@example.org/ WhatsApp on 9136804644
Also Read: Hindu Law Case Laws e-Flashcard Series for Judicial Services Exam